Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

Hi

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 01 Oct 2011, 09:38
Stopping by to see how everyone is doing
Things look different. Is it me getting old?
Post 01 Oct 2011, 23:58
No, its just a lot of visual changes recently. Good to see you back.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 01:52
Welcome back Old Comrade.

The site's had quite an overhaul in recent times.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 02:20
Glad to have you back. Hope you figure out all the new features easily.. It seems like there are new changes every day haha.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 17:55
Awesome. For me, this is where it all started.

Good to see so many familiar names still hanging around, and so many new names as well.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 18:21
Yep. Lots of familiar names still here. Some others changed their names. Some changed their ideologies. But for the most part, we're all still here. The site runs a lot better over the last few years since we got rid of the asshattery that was subsidized here for years. However, I am hated now, more than ever as a consequence. I respect people as yourself who is active in real life as I am. I'm very please you returned...

Any time we have a returning first pager,,, it's a good day..

memberlist.php
Post 02 Oct 2011, 18:58
Do I get perks for being a first pager?

All things aside, the fact that so many old-timers are still around says something about how this site is run.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 19:15
I could give you a rank,, or something...
Post 02 Oct 2011, 20:17
chaz wrote:
Some changed their ideologies.

Some might say drastically.

Welcome back to the S-E, comrade.
Post 02 Oct 2011, 20:34
Old Bolshevik it is.....
Post 03 Oct 2011, 05:47
Your last post before this seemed to have been literally days after I joined. Welcome back, Comrade Old Bolshevik.
Post 04 Oct 2011, 02:01
Welcome back to SE.
Post 05 Nov 2021, 20:34
Hello again
Post 06 Nov 2021, 20:43
It's a pleasure to finally meet a bonafide Old Bolshevik. You've unfortunately decided to step in during unusually dark times. Sabotage seems to have taken place in our little empire, whereby we've been unable to receive newcomers for years now. It's an absolute miracle when you think that this site has been holding on due to the perseverance only of its old timers.

In any case join us in Cafe Mir whenever you seek refuge and to be ensconced. Welcome back.
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]