Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

☭India is becoming Communist!☭

Soviet cogitations: 1
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Jun 2011, 04:57
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 02 Jun 2011, 05:15
☭Thanks to Lenin for his contributions to Communism!☭

West Bengal was once under the great Communist Party of India (Marxist)'s great leadership until this years' "election"(there was lots of anti-communist violence not enough TRUE voting against Communism) and still there are lots of Communists (Marxists) in West Bengal!

Communist Party of India (Marxist) is the Party of Kerala. You can see Communist (Marxist) flags and symbolism everywhere there and it is the best place in India.

There is 10,42,287 members in the Communist Party of India (Marxist), add that with the unknown (and probably minor) Communists (Maoists) and members of the Communist Party of India, which is also unknown but a good amount.

Communism is going in India, West Bengal would have stayed communist if it wasn't for Anti-communist violence (not voting).
Soviet cogitations: 1537
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jan 2010, 05:46
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Party Member
Post 06 Jun 2011, 04:19
The Maoist Naxalites are fighting a communist revolution in India if that counts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg
Long Live The Bolivarian Revolution!
RIP Muamar Qadafi
RIP Hugo Chavez
Soviet cogitations: 3448
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 26 Jun 2006, 15:59
Ideology: Other Leftist
Party Bureaucrat
Post 07 Jun 2011, 16:51
Last I recall they were fighting against industrialisation and the Marxists.
The moment one accepts the notion of 'totalitarianism', one is firmly locked within the liberal-democratic horizon. - Slavoj Žižek
Soviet cogitations: 1537
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jan 2010, 05:46
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Party Member
Post 27 Aug 2011, 04:52
Industrialization and capitalism has been brutal to Indian workers and farmers. Also the Communist Party of India (Marxist) defiantly did not help the people of Nandigram back in 2007.
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia/ ... 46430.html

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg
Long Live The Bolivarian Revolution!
RIP Muamar Qadafi
RIP Hugo Chavez
Soviet cogitations: 65
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Aug 2011, 23:52
Ideology: Other
Pioneer
Post 27 Aug 2011, 11:31
India desperately needs complete communist control. It has always been a country that has interested me, the gigantic wealth gaps are a horrible reality though. It would be an important nation to turn red.
Soviet cogitations: 1008
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 Aug 2011, 22:59
Ideology: Other Leftist
Party Member
Post 27 Aug 2011, 15:50
Peoples Reflection wrote:
☭Thanks to Lenin for his contributions to Communism!☭

Comrade, how well are the both pro_communist governments in India doing? I mean, are conditions for life and work better in those two states than elsewhere in India?
Soviet cogitations: 34
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 15 Aug 2011, 08:16
Pioneer
Post 30 Aug 2011, 18:42
I will admit (as a Maoist) alot of the Economic reforms have been pretty good for China, its futile to deny it. But such is not the case in India, Indian workers are being pushed closer and closer to the brink everday. I had the chance to talk to a student organizer of the Naxalites recently. He said the Indian government is scared shitless of the Naxalite insurgency and its gaining popular support I wouldent be suprised to see a Marxist India very soon.
Soviet cogitations: 55
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 09 Feb 2011, 12:58
Ideology: Social Democracy
Pioneer
Post 18 Dec 2011, 14:36
If India was to turn Marxist, I doubt it would be as easy as that. As Classless pointed out in an above post, the wealth gap is HUGE, so I would expect some sort of Counter-Revolutionary action or at least some form of resistance.

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem."
Joseph Stalin
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.