Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

PROLETARIAT, UNITE!

Soviet cogitations: 1
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Dec 2010, 23:31
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 19 Dec 2010, 23:40
I am currently organizing a communist organization in my area. This is simply a callout so I can get a very rough estimate about how many Marxists are in my area. So, any communists here that live in the Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan area?
Soviet cogitations: 14448
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 10 Sep 2006, 22:05
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Philosophized
Post 20 Dec 2010, 06:21
Are there no existent parties worth throwing you support behind?
Soviet cogitations: 12389
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 20 Dec 2010, 06:43
MarxLenin1917 wrote:
So, any communists here that live in the Northern Indiana/Southern Michigan area?

There are several Michiganders on this site, Komissar KW and Comrade EMY in particular, but I believe they are more in the northern part of the state. I don't know of anyone from Indiana on here, but I suppose you're doing right by asking.
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
Soviet cogitations: 4779
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 May 2010, 07:43
Ideology: Other Leftist
Politburo
Post 20 Dec 2010, 08:22
I'm from southeast Michigan—parents/home in the Detroit area; attending university in Ann Arbor. I think there's also another guy from Grand Rapids (in western Michigan, somewhat more north) who posted regularly for a bit, but not recently (probably busy with school, while I'm just being a bad student stricken by "Senioritis"
).

I hope you're doing more than just looking here. We have members from all over the US and from around the world, too, and the aforementioned people are the only ones I can remember from Michigan. I also have no means of transportation.

What kind of group is this anyway? There are a couple of groups on campus, so I could conceivably join one of them... actually there's only one of them that I would join, because the other is batshit insane, but that's besides the point.
“Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals” - Mark Twain
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.