Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Patriotic Workers Party

Soviet cogitations: 1537
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jan 2010, 05:46
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Party Member
Post 07 Sep 2010, 03:33
Has any one heard of the Patriotic Workers Party and if so is it real because it sounds like a joke or a redneck communist party
http://maoist.wikia.com/wiki/Patriotic_Workers_Party
Quote:
If you're a proud American who wants democracy in politics, economics, society, and religion, and thinks a militia where every family has an AK-47 in their home is the best military to WIN the war on terror, than stop on by!

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg
Long Live The Bolivarian Revolution!
RIP Muamar Qadafi
RIP Hugo Chavez
Soviet cogitations: 12389
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 07 Sep 2010, 03:47
The masses are revolting, and their necks are red! Also, this is most certainly a spoof, as per the impossibly contradictory wording, and the fact that a quick Google search turns up no other mention of their existence.
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
Soviet cogitations: 9816
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Apr 2008, 03:25
Embalmed
Post 07 Sep 2010, 03:58
Yeah that really does sound like a red-neck parody. I'm not even gonna check the link.
Once capitalists know we can release the Kraken, they'll back down and obey our demands for sure.
_Comrade Gulper
Soviet cogitations: 1537
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jan 2010, 05:46
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Party Member
Post 07 Sep 2010, 21:50
Other odd ideologies on the same website are anarcho-maoism which claims to combined trotskyism, anarchism, and Maoism from the cultural revolution.

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg
Long Live The Bolivarian Revolution!
RIP Muamar Qadafi
RIP Hugo Chavez
Soviet cogitations: 12389
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 07 Sep 2010, 21:59
It's obviously a spam site for ad hoc political satirists and lovers of in-joke humour. Either that, or it's simply not moderated correctly and often enough. I wouldn't take anything I read there too seriously. In fact, I'd make it a point not to read anything there.
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.