Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

What do you think of DPRK Kim family?

Soviet cogitations: 66
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Jun 2004, 00:29
Pioneer
Post 12 Apr 2013, 10:00
It's a monarchy. They should start Royal tourism, so people can take pictures in front of their palace. They can be like the British monarch pigs.

Proletarii vsekh stran, soedinyaytes!
Soviet cogitations: 9
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 01 Dec 2012, 10:10
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 12 Apr 2013, 12:37
RedDawn wrote:
It's a monarchy. They should start Royal tourism, so people can take pictures in front of their palace. They can be like the British monarch pigs.

I do find it highly surprising that anyone living outside North Korea could possibly believe it's merely a coincidence that there is an established dynastic procession in North Korea. Those who promulgate that particular untruth by either living in an alternate reality all this time or knowingly putting out misinformation in some strange attempt to convince people that it's a "lie" that North Korea is an absolutist, totalitarian monarchy must have a hard time doing so with a completely straight face.

And at least you don't need government minders in the UK for your tours.
Soviet cogitations: 9
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 20 Oct 2012, 23:40
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 15 Apr 2013, 02:37
Bulaba Jones wrote:

I do find it highly surprising that anyone living outside North Korea could possibly believe it's merely a coincidence that there is an established dynastic procession in North Korea. Those who promulgate that particular untruth by either living in an alternate reality all this time or knowingly putting out misinformation in some strange attempt to convince people that it's a "lie" that North Korea is an absolutist, totalitarian monarchy must have a hard time doing so with a completely straight face.

And at least you don't need government minders in the UK for your tours.

I can't defend the absurd anti communist deifying of the Kim family, but this argument against the DPRKs strict monitoring of tourists is liberal, self centered, first world nonsense. The DPRK is still in an active war against South Korea and its sugardaddy the US. Because of the DPRK's strict security, the CIA and other imperialist intelligence agencies have failed against the DRPK.
Is the UK in an active war against some imperialist superpower? Oh western imperialists are engaged in a "war on terror" and guess who they are monitoring, muslims!
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.