Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

People's Liberation Front

Soviet cogitations: 86
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 23 Oct 2010, 15:30
Pioneer
Post 23 Oct 2010, 16:07
It must be underlined that anyone in South Korea vows to "reunify" the country considering the ROK its legitimate government, is a servant of U.S. imperialism and deserves no respect. Let's not forget that the U.S. created the ROK to prevent the independent reunification of the Korean peninsula; U.S. troops still occupy South Korea.
Soviet cogitations: 12389
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 24 Oct 2010, 21:28
Honestly, they look like the local equivalent of "weekend warriors", i.e. ex-military guys now past reenlistment age who get together at rural camp meetings, tote guns, roast weenies, wear camo, denounce the Wonder Kims, and Viking-chorus a lot of teary eyed, blood stained, patriotic bilge. They're not much more than an "On to the Yalu" cosplay group, so there's nothing to fap and froth over.
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 1782
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 07 Oct 2009, 20:08
Resident Artist
Post 25 Oct 2010, 17:52
I'm sure that this 'movement' won't go anywhere because if it did, it would be crushed quickly and the conspirators shot for their treachery. It would make the Bay of Pigs invasion look competent.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.