Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Homosexuals, you know wink* wink*

[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 112
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 15 Nov 2003, 17:20
Pioneer
Post 01 Feb 2006, 00:43
Comrade Bendeguz,
Quote:
Stalin was very strongly anti homosexual.

Do you have any proof for that, like letters, speeches, ideological writing, essays, etc where he expressed his supposed homophobia?

Also, I keep on seeing people saying Marxism is anti-homosexuality or Marx himself was anti-homosexuality. Is there any proof for that too?
Ok, there is Engels in his "Origin of the family, private property and the State":
Quote:
The men, who would have been ashamed to show any love for their wives, amused themselves by all sorts of love affairs with hetaerae ; but the degradation of the women avenged itself on the men and degraded them also, till they fell into the abominable practice of pederasty and degraded alike their gods and themselves with the myth of Ganymede.

But other than this allusion to the homosexuality of Zeus and Ganymede from the ancient Greek mythology... nothing. So, at most Engels finds that homosexuality is abominable and degrading. What Marx says about it? What Marxism says about it? What Marxists say about it?
One for all and all for one / United we win, divided we fall
Soviet cogitations: 675
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Nov 2005, 21:16
Komsomol
Post 03 May 2006, 11:32
Quote:
I read somewhere in this forum that homosexuals or people acting of a homosexual nature get up to 7 years in jail or something... I am all for homosexuals (although I do disagree on they're 'flamboiancy' as they should just act like 'Normal' people, just like THEY ARE) but isnt Marx all for Equality? wasnt the Soviet Union all for Equality? I NEVER questioned the ethics and laws of the USSR until now... I always have believed and always will believe in the way the USSR was run but when I read this I was shocked! Homosexuals are NORMAL people... (although I do disagree with sodomy, as it is discusting and wrong and for you who say that's what Homosexuality is, YOU ARE WRONG! Homosexuality is loving another man, not always sexually but LOVING them emotionally) anyway If I was Stalin or Kruschev or whatever I would have made it illegal to have Anal sex (and Oral Sex, was that legal in USSR?) but perfectly legal to have a Man-Man relationship (Singapore has it all right) So my point is can someone tell me WHY the USSR enforced this? and if a legitimate reason is portrayed maybe I'll change my mind... Anyway I need answers!

Of all the things you could question about the USSR's legal system (Puges, Liquidations, etc) you chose to get mad about what they thought about gays
. My mind is still trying to comprehind the absurdity.
"Its the ones who are subject to occupation that ultimately get to decide whether it was benicfial or not".

Myself.
Soviet cogitations: 2272
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 May 2005, 13:28
Party Bureaucrat
Post 03 May 2006, 13:45
Both my religion and biology teacher said that noone can "become" gay, but you are born as potential one, it has something to do with brains. So people shouldnät really have much against gays as its not always their own choise.
-With solidarity, FC

Soviet cogitations: 3033
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Nov 2004, 20:06
Party Bureaucrat
Post 07 May 2006, 09:52
Quote:
Homosexuality is not spreading disease. You either have it or not. You can't be "infected".

I disagree. Take a look at how many straight men turn gay in prisons in America.
I post Here
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 3618
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 22 Oct 2004, 15:15
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Politburo
Post 07 May 2006, 10:02
Wait a minute, Harrison/Katyusha/Fletcher = Gerry? Makes sense. Gosh, whod've thought that he was going to turn fascist? How very surprising...
Last edited by No 14 on 07 May 2006, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Soviet cogitations: 3508
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 07 Jun 2005, 23:39
Politburo
Post 07 May 2006, 10:31
Quote:
I disagree. Take a look at how many straight men turn gay in prisons in America.

I would say that 'homosexuality' in prisons is not so much homosexuality, but a total deprivation of sexual encounters/male dominance thing.

Male sex better then no sex at all in those situations.

'Soviet-Empire. 500% more methods than other leading brands.'
Party Bureaucrat
Post 07 May 2006, 10:33
I would say males having anal sex, oral sex in a all-male setting is still very homosexual. Even if the situation forces them.
I post Here
Politburo
Post 07 May 2006, 10:40
Quote:
I would say males having anal sex, oral sex in a all-male setting is still very homosexual. Even if the situation forces them.

I'd think that alot of the cases of sex in jail are rapes and most rapes are about power not sexual pleasure...and these are criminals who would get a sense of enjoyment out of having power over another jail-member.

Party Bureaucrat
Post 07 May 2006, 10:48
Well of course if a man is getting anally-raped by another man, that man is not a homosexual.
But from what I understand, men turn into homosexuals by their own will after a few years of oppressed horomoes and lack of women.
I post Here
Party Bureaucrat
Post 07 May 2006, 10:50
This thread is turning really gay.
I post Here
Politburo
Post 07 May 2006, 11:37
Quote:
But from what I understand, men turn into homosexuals by their own will after a few years of oppressed horomoes and lack of women.

I still wouldn't call this true homosexuality, as the men would not really love one another. Once again it is a power issue/supressed heterosexual urge.

So I disagree that homosexuality is something that could be 'contagious'.

By definition the action of male butt sex is homosexual, but the person doing it is not gay (they would prefer to frag a female).

Quote:
This thread is turning really gay.

See title.

Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.