Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Brexit

Do you support the UK's withdrawal from the EU

Yes
60%
No
30%
Other
10%

Total votes : 10
Soviet cogitations: 10769
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 21 Dec 2004, 23:53
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Philosophized
Post 19 Jan 2019, 05:54
Do you support Brexit?

"By what standard of morality can the violence used by a slave to break his chains be considered the same as the violence of a slave master?" - Walter Rodney
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 6492
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Sep 2005, 13:48
Embalmed
Post 19 Jan 2019, 17:52
At first I was on the fence, but after two years (along with the rest of the population) I've realised what a huge mistake it'll be, and it's a resounding no from me now. Theresa May is determined to follow through with it irregardless, even though it looks like nobody wants it.
Now what is this…
Soviet cogitations: 3833
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 Jun 2006, 02:14
Politburo
Post 19 Jan 2019, 18:46
As a non british citizen and argentinian, I'd say get out of Europe, give back Malvinas, leave occupied Ireland and free Scotland!!

"Where Argentina goes, Latin America will go".
Leonid Brezhnev

Forum Rules
Soviet cogitations: 17
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 06 Jul 2013, 16:25
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 20 Jan 2019, 22:51
I support it. EU state aid rules would hamper any future left-wing government seeking renationalisations of industries privatised under Conservative rule. The EU is presented as a benevolent coming together of different nationalities. However, in reality it is the coming together of different national élites, not the peoples of different nations.
Soviet cogitations: 146
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jun 2013, 09:08
Pioneer
Post 22 Jan 2019, 08:13
https://www.cpbml.org.uk/news/how-free- ... ng-romania

The EU is built on the “free movements” of capital, labour, goods and services, that is, on uncontrolled movements of all four. Capital needs these “freedoms” in order to maximise its profits, and for no other reason. Alexander Stubb, Finland’s prime minister, recently called the EU’s “free” movement principles “holy”.
The world is riven by class — not race, gender, age or disability. There is only one human race, and any ideas that promote divisions between us do the work of capitalism.
Soviet cogitations: 146
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jun 2013, 09:08
Pioneer
Post 22 Jan 2019, 08:24
The world is riven by class — not race, gender, age or disability. There is only one human race, and any ideas that promote divisions between us do the work of capitalism.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.