Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Will Putin send his tanks?

Will Putin send his tanks?

Yes
27%
No
60%
I don't know
13%

Total votes : 48
Soviet cogitations: 304
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Feb 2014, 00:36
Komsomol
Post 02 Oct 2014, 23:37
Yeqon wrote:
The Jewish lobbies have been trying to cut a piece of the Ukrainian pie for many years now. They seem to have a lot to profit in the Ukraine. Boris Berezovsky was the main financial backer of the previous Orange Revolution. He later said in an interview that it was the best investment he ever made. Sure, look at how that turned out for him. A lot of prominent Jews like Victoria Nuland were proponents of the Maidan coup d'état, as well as other Ukrainians with Jewish backgrounds like Yulia Tymoshenko and Arseniy Yatsenyuk. It's business, nothing personal here. They don't mind working with fascists so long as it brings in a profit.

Not all Jews supported the Maidan though, my cousins in Kiev who are all Jews were staunchly against the Maidan.

Rich Jews have no problem. As long as the cash comes in it's all good business. You'll see Banderaties and Israel in bed in no time.

It'll be just like the 70's. South Africa and its Nazi sympathizers cooperated with Israel while South African Jews joined the Communist Party in record numbers to fight the racist apartheid. Maybe Ukraine it will happen the same way?

I know ol' Gennady is a nostalgiast crossed with a reformist, but he's condemning the anti-Semitism of these Fraggers. Good on him.
Soviet cogitations: 5137
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 Nov 2007, 06:31
Embalmed
Post 03 Oct 2014, 01:23
Ukrainian nationalism is making strange bedfellows, whether it's Atlantic liberals, oligarchs, or the same Jews it lumped in with Russians and Communists (which delivered it into the hands of the nazis, just like it happened elsewhere in Eastern Europe). It's epitomized I think in this quote by an American defector to the nazis, Donald S. Day:

Quote:
On June 17 there was a mob at the railway station, waving red rags and screaming in hysterical joy about the arrival of the Russians. The Latvian language could not be heard. The speeches, the shouts, the screams were all in Russian or Yiddish.

Accordingly even today the Right Sector leader publicly pledges to never stop fighting Russians and Jews.

Of course, our red flags are being flown alongside tsarist colors. I hate the 21st century so far.
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 9187
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Mar 2005, 20:08
Embalmed
Post 27 Oct 2014, 07:05
At the parliamentary elections, Poroshenko congratulated Ukrainians that this is the first parliament in 96 years that doesn't include communists.

"Bleh, i don't even know what i'm arguing for. What a stupid rant. Disregard what i wrote." - Loz
"Every time is gyros time" - Stalinista
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 1277
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Sep 2011, 13:51
Party Member
Post 28 Oct 2014, 15:57
Oh he said that did he? Well I'd like to congratulate him and his people for being the biggest buffoons in the history of Ukrainian politics. He is the first president since Ukraine became independent who is not in control of three very important oblasts.

My laws shall act more pleasure than command,
And with my prick I'll govern all the land.
Soviet cogitations: 3799
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 Jun 2006, 02:14
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Politburo
Post 28 Oct 2014, 17:56
Well, it's easy to make a parliament communist-free when you ban and persecute the communists...

"Where Argentina goes, Latin America will go".
Leonid Brezhnev

Forum Rules
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 1277
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Sep 2011, 13:51
Party Member
Post 28 Oct 2014, 18:09
It's not only that, but more than 50% of the people who voted for the communist party in the previous elections were intimidated out of voting at all. I won't lie, if I were in Kiev right now, I also wouldn't have bothered voting both because it's completely futile as well as out of fear of repercussions.

The idiots can have it this time. Let's just wait and see what they'll be able to accomplish with the EU's help.

My laws shall act more pleasure than command,
And with my prick I'll govern all the land.
[+-]
Embalmed
Post 28 Oct 2014, 19:57
The current situation is weird because of how degraded the Ukrainian army has become, to the point where due to mostly the earth's rotation around the sun, a major confrontation is pretty much inevitable. The Ukrainian army has to either take Donetsk to have somewhere to spend the winter,or to retreat, as currently they have nowhere to quarter their troops. On the other hand, neither side is really strong enough to defeat the other, and without a major game-changer nothing can really be done.

"Bleh, i don't even know what i'm arguing for. What a stupid rant. Disregard what i wrote." - Loz
Soviet cogitations: 2293
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 10 Aug 2010, 14:21
Party Bureaucrat
Post 31 Oct 2014, 10:10
Yeqon wrote:
It's not only that, but more than 50% of the people who voted for the communist party in the previous elections were intimidated out of voting at all. I won't lie, if I were in Kiev right now, I also wouldn't have bothered voting both because it's completely futile as well as out of fear of repercussions.

The idiots can have it this time. Let's just wait and see what they'll be able to accomplish with the EU's help.

Plus the communists were probably stronger in the East, which is now a theater of war.

"Fishing is part of agriculture" Gred
"Loz, you are like me" Yami
"I am one of the better read Marxists on this site" Gred
[+-]
Embalmed
Post 02 Nov 2014, 19:28
Well, the elections in Novorossia happened pretty much without incident. In the DNR, the two blocs were Zakharchenko's Donetsk Republic and another one called Free Donbass. I am not sure which one the communists are in. I don't know when stuff will start, but in the past few days a lot of military convoys have been passing through Donetsk, so they may be preparing something, but it's unclear.

Party Bureaucrat
Post 10 Nov 2014, 12:26
It looks like I'm winning again. The tanks are comming.

Soviet cogitations: 4381
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 07 Oct 2004, 22:04
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Resident Soviet
Post 10 Nov 2014, 13:03
This is not a video game or a horse racing parlor. Please have some respect comrade.
"The thing about capitalism is that it sounds awful on paper and is horrendous in practice. Communism sounds wonderful on paper and when it was put into practice it was done pretty well for what they had to work with." -MiG
Party Bureaucrat
Post 10 Nov 2014, 17:27
Of course comrade. I must not abuse my sense of humour.

mzk
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 11
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Nov 2014, 19:48
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 12 Nov 2014, 17:17
I Guess The poles turned out wrong

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/europe/20 ... 62679.html
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.