Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Who will win parl.elections in Slovenia?

Which party will win the most parliamentary seats in Slovenian parl.elections?

Poll ended at 01 Dec 2011, 23:48

DeSUS
No votes
LDS
No votes
LGV
No votes
LZJ
33%
NSi
44%
SD
11%
SDS
No votes
SLS
11%
TRS
No votes
Zares
No votes

Total votes : 9
Soviet cogitations: 1015
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 Aug 2011, 22:59
Ideology: Other Leftist
Party Member
Post 15 Nov 2011, 14:10
what was that pic of that psycho for, moris?
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 3553
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 17 Jul 2006, 00:10
Forum Commissar
Post 15 Nov 2011, 14:14
to show my disappointment over her choice.

Jugoslavija je bleda slika
premrzlega partizana
zato je njeno ljudstvo navajeno trpeti
zato je njeno ljudstvo pripravljeno umreti.

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Party Member
Post 15 Nov 2011, 14:20
Moris wrote:
to show my disappointment over her choice.

i get it now, it's so funny i had to paste my own picture to demonstrate that

Party Member
Post 02 Dec 2011, 12:26
@Morris,
how are your impressions on the last day before the election silence? I see those "krščanarji" getting back in the parliament - that will be a field day and celebrations for all "honest and good-willing" clerical paedophiles, won't it?
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 02 Dec 2011, 14:34
now now, leftist parties and virant still have more support than those subhumans together. there's always some sort of surprise on election day. i just hope you are right about virant. it will be a tight race.

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Party Member
Post 02 Dec 2011, 18:27
Moris wrote:
now now, leftist parties and virant still have more support than those subhumans together. there's always some sort of surprise on election day. i just hope you are right about virant. it will be a tight race.

Are you sure the left have +50%? It seems to me that SDS, NSi, SLS, and DeSUS can for a weak majority. Virant can secure them a score of some 60%, I guess.
Actually, I got to terms with the fact that the right will win, but I'm extremely happy that there will be a very strong left opposition - Jankovic will be a tough shadow prime-minister.
Party Member
Post 02 Dec 2011, 18:30
Moris wrote:
i just hope you are right about virant. it will be a tight race.

did you see how he confronted that CIA spy who sold out already back in the 80s? He challenged him on a couple of issues. I particularly liked the fact that he stressed again that he (Virant) will not tolerate contempt of court (about Janša's comparison of Slovenian courts with Ukrainian ones).
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 02 Dec 2011, 22:06
Quote:
Are you sure the left have +50%? It seems to me that SDS, NSi, SLS, and DeSUS can for a weak majority. Virant can secure them a score of some 60%, I guess.
Actually, I got to terms with the fact that the right will win, but I'm extremely happy that there will be a very strong left opposition - Jankovic will be a tough shadow prime-minister.

if we combine votes of DESUS, PS, SD and hopefully LGV we have more than enough probably. minority MPs usually side with any ruling coalition so i suppose that makes +2 seats. if those two neo-fascist pricks plan to support the left that is.

Quote:
did you see how he confronted that CIA spy who sold out already back in the 80s? He challenged him on a couple of issues. I particularly liked the fact that he stressed again that he (Virant) will not tolerate contempt of court (about Janša's comparison of Slovenian courts with Ukrainian ones).

lets hope he wont lose more popularity than he already did. i heard he's already on the 5th or 6th place.

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Party Member
Post 02 Dec 2011, 22:50
Moris wrote:
if we combine votes of DESUS, PS, SD and hopefully LGV we have more than enough probably. minority MPs usually side with any ruling coalition so i suppose that makes +2 seats. if those two neo-fascist pricks plan to support the left that is.

I'm all for the left to form a coalition and I'm sure Virant would join if they would meet his high standards. But I doubt Turk will offer the mandate to Janković.

Moris wrote:
lets hope he wont lose more popularity than he already did. i heard he's already on the 5th or 6th place.

[/quote]
i'm more concerned with nsi - they're THE biggest pricks of them all. i don' t like them solely because they're far right but because they pretend to have and stand for "values" - supporting church paedophiles is no value to me. Unfortunately, we (you & i) are in minority
Isn't it bad that even on S-E they're winning the polls?
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 02 Dec 2011, 23:17
Quote:
I'm all for the left to form a coalition and I'm sure Virant would join if they would meet his high standards. But I doubt Turk will offer the mandate to Janković.

why would he not? he has to give mandate to anyone who forms a coalition of 50%+1, doesnt he?

Quote:
i'm more concerned with nsi - they're THE biggest pricks of them all. i don' t like them solely because they're far right but because they pretend to have and stand for "values" - supporting church paedophiles is no value to me. Unfortunately, we (you & i) are in minority Isn't it bad that even on S-E they're winning the polls?

indeed. who thought that death of bajuk will actually strengthen them. still i'm hoping the wont enter the parliament, like i've said there are always surprises. zmago had a nice thought about NSi

also i doubt we are in minority. in eastern part of the country for sure but in western and central one we are stronger. the main problem here is that most of the people today are apolitical and refuse to brand themselves either right or left.

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Party Member
Post 02 Dec 2011, 23:37
Moris wrote:
why would he not? he has to give mandate to anyone who forms a coalition of 50%+1, doesnt he? :?:

No party will get 50+% by itself. The established norm in such a case is to offer the mandate to the president of the party which won the relative majority. That president's mandate is to form a +50% coalition. However, Turk can offer the mandate to some other president if he sees that person more likely to form a steady coalition. The cards can go either way, and judging by Turk's current record, he's such a legalist that he will offer it to Janša.

Moris wrote:
indeed. who thought that death of bajuk will actually strengthen them. still i'm hoping the wont enter the parliament, like i've said there are always surprises. zmago had a nice thought about NSi

Don't remember hearing it. What did he say? That they're white guards, belogardisti?

Moris wrote:
also i doubt we are in minority. in eastern part of the country for sure but in western and central one we are stronger. the main problem here is that most of the people today are apolitical and refuse to brand themselves either right or left.

Janša is exhibiting hate speech and uses derogatory vocabulary against his opponents, particularly Janković. I find that pathetic. Also, I don't understand how he can have such a good result in the polls if he's such a negative character. The polls also go against your claims we're not in minority. He's always trying to plant seeds of evil whenever he talks. And he never looks his opponents in the eyes, have you noticed that? It's been almost 20 years since the last political assassination in Slovenia. I wonder when it will happen again? I'm not in favour of such actions, but I am worried some people may snap because they're on the edge of existence and are fed up with the shit coming out of politicians' mouths.
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 03 Dec 2011, 00:14
Quote:
No party will get 50+% by itself. The established norm in such a case is to offer the mandate to the president of the party which won the relative majority. That president's mandate is to form a +50% coalition. However, Turk can offer the mandate to some other president if he sees that person more likely to form a steady coalition. The cards can go either way, and judging by Turk's current record, he's such a legalist that he will offer it to Janša.

well, that's what i meant, a coalition which gets 50%+1. we'll see what happens, somehow i doubt he would back janša after all he's done to him.

Quote:
Don't remember hearing it. What did he say? That they're white guards, belogardisti?

his exact quote about NSi and their supporters: scum that should have been exterminated back in 45

Quote:
Janša is exhibiting hate speech and uses derogatory vocabulary against his opponents, particularly Janković. I find that pathetic. Also, I don't understand how he can have such a good result in the polls if he's such a negative character. The polls also go against your claims we're not in minority. He's always trying to plant seeds of evil whenever he talks. And he never looks his opponents in the eyes, have you noticed that? It's been almost 20 years since the last political assassination in Slovenia. I wonder when it will happen again? I'm not in favour of such actions, but I am worried some people may snap because they're on the edge of existence and are fed up with the shit coming out of politicians' mouths.

some polls, i think i saw them in delo or rtvslo, state that most of the people are leftist. besides if we hadnt have enough leftists we wouldnt have leftist governments for as long as we did.
also, i agree that janša is a demagogue of the worst kind. SDS may be anti-communist but it still relies on communist party tactics, particualry self-reliance which makes it as successful as it is. he is pretty clever, calculating and has no problem dealing with traitors in his ranks personally (check up mitja kunstelj's blog). however no matter how intelligent someone is he cant lay on a hammock made of lies forever. i believe he will eventually destroy himself with it, one can only escape his bad deeds for so long.

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 03 Dec 2011, 00:48

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Party Member
Post 03 Dec 2011, 11:00
Moris wrote:
http://www.mladina.si/107295/koncna-volilna-napoved-mladine-in-ninamedie-zadnji-dan-mocan-padec-sds-jankoviceva-lista-in-sd-nav/

look edo, the tide is turning

I truly wish SDS's support to fall significantly! What Slovenian pollsters never publish is the sample's statistical error. This tells you the range of accuracy of the results, e.g. if the sampling error is 4% (usual for polls published on CNN) and SDS would get 28%, it would mean the pollsters could be wrong by 4%, thus SDS might get 32% or 24%.

NSi should be left OUT of the parliament, otherwise this Diareja will come true

http://bit.ly/sMYzlE
Party Member
Post 04 Dec 2011, 20:03
First unofficial poll at the election sites shows 29% for Janković and 26% for Janša, 10% Pahor.
Great! Moris?
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 04 Dec 2011, 20:05
told you

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Loz
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 11879
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 06 Dec 2009, 23:17
Philosophized
Post 04 Dec 2011, 20:49
Didn't want to make a new thread,so sorry for hijacking.

It seems that the SDP-led coalition (centre-left neoliberals) has won a decisive victory on parliamentary elections in Croatia with 82 representatives compared to HDZ's (centre-right,also neoliberals but corrupt to the core) 40.
EDIT:According to preliminary official results SDP has 79,HZ 46 reps...
As they say:"Same shit,different packing"...

In Russia,Putin's party won some 50% votes,Zyuganov's "Communists" got some 20%.
Nothing new in the East...
Party Member
Post 05 Dec 2011, 00:26
It will be interesting to see how the coalition will be formed and how stable it will be.
Janša already predicted another elections in a year's time - he's one sorry and negative son of a bitch.
[+-]
Forum Commissar
Post 05 Dec 2011, 02:49
he's one soon-to-be-condemned son of a bitch. he was hoping to win this election to win himself a free get-out-from-court card. next elections will be held without him.

premrzlega partizana

-Via Ofenziva

Forum Rules
Party Member
Post 05 Dec 2011, 09:48
Moris wrote:
he's one soon-to-be-condemned son of a bitch. he was hoping to win this election to win himself a free get-out-from-court card. next elections will be held without him.

I sure do hope you're right, but I'd still prefer to have a fair trial for this traitor and that is going to be very hard, knowing that judges and courts are still very dependent on politics.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.