Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Introduction

Soviet cogitations: 10
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 May 2017, 09:40
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 10 May 2017, 06:29
Greetings comrades!! I am TovarishchMovrov, a 17 year-old Marxist-Leninist (mostly in the Albanian sense, but I have some disagreements with Hoxha). I have come here to share insight and discuss with fellow revolutionaries/intellectuals. I hope that I can bring great contributions to this website!
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 1279
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Sep 2011, 13:51
Party Member
Post 13 May 2017, 22:10
Welcome to the party. Be sure to join us in Cafe Mir for off-topic conversations.

My laws shall act more pleasure than command,
And with my prick I'll govern all the land.
Soviet cogitations: 52
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Apr 2017, 04:47
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Pioneer
Post 17 May 2017, 05:43
TovarishchMovrov wrote:
Greetings comrades!! I am TovarishchMovrov, a 17 year-old Marxist-Leninist (mostly in the Albanian sense, but I have some disagreements with Hoxha). I have come here to share insight and discuss with fellow revolutionaries/intellectuals. I hope that I can bring great contributions to this website!

Welcome! I'm also new to this forum. I'm an American in my 60s. I've come to see "communism" -- working class empowerment and unity -- as the key to averting World Suicide III. NATO, it seems, is fanning the flames of a new war in the Balkans -- pitting nation against nation, tribe against tribe, in a conflict that achieves nothing but death and destruction.

I'm happy that there are Albanians who remember Marx and Lenin -- Albanians who are not caught up in dreams of a "Greater Albania" and illusions of ethnic supremacy. I am eager to learn more about M-L and its application to today's world.

☭ The NATO-bloc's $1T/year war racket sells death & destruction, obscenely repackaged as "Freedom & Democracy".

☭ Bright ideals are used to hide hideous crimes.

☭ Real freedom is something to live for, not something to kill for.
Soviet cogitations: 3
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Nov 2017, 15:11
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 02 Nov 2017, 15:13
hi nice to meet you
Do your best to reach your goals )))
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.