Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

CCCP News Now Network

Soviet cogitations: 10
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Sep 2008, 01:13
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 14 Sep 2008, 08:57
i have made a Internet television channel on www.mogulus.com!

Comrade Burashka showed us the like to the website and i am very thankful for his help.

Come to http://www.mogulus.com/cccpnewsnow for news on the Russian Federation (i know its capitalist, but it is still home to many comrades) and The Soviet Union. Also come view this Channel for Russian Victory Day Parades, Russian Presidential inaugurations, (From Russia Today) and other Various Soviet History (battle of Stalingrad, The Fall of Berlin, and things like that) more videos and other broadcasts soon to come!

comrades, please help with the build up of this channel by posting links to good soviet videos/movies! I am really in need of a link to "The Fall Of Berlin" movie (1949)
"Workers Of The World Unite!"
Soviet cogitations: 91
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Apr 2008, 00:16
Pioneer
Post 15 Sep 2008, 00:46
Found this on Youtube. It says 1949, hope it's right.
Part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGouiR5kRLc
This is all I could find. Will your TV station have english versions?[/url]
If it weren't for class differences, state militias and police would actually be different from monkeys with sticks. - Lenin, State and Revolution
Soviet cogitations: 10
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Sep 2008, 01:13
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 15 Sep 2008, 01:18
yes, its an english channel, i am in need of an anchorman/woman for the CCCP News Network Origional Programing, is anyone intrested? (scripts will be e-mailed to you, anchorman job is audio, with videos on what ever Topic we might be covering is)
"Workers Of The World Unite!"
Soviet cogitations: 91
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Apr 2008, 00:16
Pioneer
Post 17 Sep 2008, 18:40
Sorry. I'll be busy, but I might be interested in doing something at some point.
Good Luck, Comrade.
If it weren't for class differences, state militias and police would actually be different from monkeys with sticks. - Lenin, State and Revolution
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.