Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

LOOKING TO BUY HELP!

Soviet cogitations: 14
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Jan 2009, 03:48
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 03 Feb 2009, 06:44
LOOKING TO BUY

I'm looking to buy articles from the Communist Party of the Russian Federation. Especially a flag and one of their scarfes. (They have these red scarves with a hammer & sickle on each end!).

Also a flag from the Ukrainian CP.

Also I'm looking for any outlet carrying Soviet and Russian items; especially... a wind-up alarm clock! Sovietski used to carry these and I didn't snag one when I should have. Now it's almost a quest!

Any Addresses? Websites? Any ideas?

Thanks!
Soviet cogitations: 24
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 03 Feb 2009, 06:19
Pioneer
Post 03 Feb 2009, 06:59
I dont know what area you are in it may seem odd but if the NRA sponsors a gun show in your area that is one of the best places to find authentic USSR items. The internet mostly sells remakes and nockoffs. Just a suggestion to anyone looking to find authentic memorabilia.
Soviet cogitations: 6887
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Nov 2007, 08:37
Unperson
Post 03 Feb 2009, 10:54
The NRA sells Soviet artifacts?
banistansig1
Soviet cogitations: 24
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 03 Feb 2009, 06:19
Pioneer
Post 03 Feb 2009, 15:49
No but gun shows (the NRA ones are no exception) are mostly made up of hundreds of private collectors. Aside from firearms you will see a huge amount of NAZI and CSA items but theres always a few collectors who have huge amounts of what was once soviet surplus. Gun shows are very weird places the most odd/offensive item i have seen was an authentic KKK uniform from the civil war period complete with photographs and accompanying history.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.