Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

russian movies with anarchists

Soviet cogitations: 282
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Oct 2006, 21:52
Komsomol
Post 31 May 2011, 01:06
Does anyone know a russian movie about the civil war, in which anarchists/anarchism play a certain role or are at least part of the story?
If such films don't exist, I would like to know about any russian civil war movie you could recommend me.
Soviet cogitations: 224
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Sep 2011, 11:23
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Pioneer
Post 24 Dec 2011, 06:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhQKmixO8MA
Pug
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 74
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 06 Dec 2011, 22:25
Pioneer
Post 01 Feb 2012, 22:32
The Key wrote:
Does anyone know a russian movie about the civil war, in which anarchists/anarchism play a certain role or are at least part of the story?
If such films don't exist, I would like to know about any russian civil war movie you could recommend me.

Nope. Anarchists and espesially Makhno weren't popular at Russia.
We hadn't any widely-known and succesfull anarch organizations. No analogs for spanish anarchist
Soviet cogitations: 4764
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 20 Jul 2007, 06:59
Forum Commissar
Post 16 Feb 2012, 03:05
I know they are vilified in a lot of Soviet literature. There must be some equivalent in movies, right?

"You say you have no enemies? How is this so? Have you never spoken the truth, never loved justice?" - Santiago Ramón y Cajal
Forum Rules
Soviet cogitations: 381
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 15 Nov 2010, 16:48
Komsomol
Post 07 Mar 2012, 18:09

In the Soviet Union you destroy free-market, In America free-market destroys you
Pug
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 74
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 06 Dec 2011, 22:25
Pioneer
Post 08 Mar 2012, 22:00
Red Armenian wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V0g1gM2P6o

Uncatchable avengers wern't anarchists. They were a mix of soviet partisans and secret agents.
In soviet movies you can find only Baltic sailors or Makno guerillers as anarchists. And only as episodic characters
Soviet cogitations: 1
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 26 Dec 2013, 13:33
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 26 Dec 2013, 13:40
I know they are vilified in a lot of Soviet literature. There must be some equivalent in movies, right?
Smile PleazZZZzzzZZZzzzz……
Soviet cogitations: 1
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 24 Nov 2014, 08:10
New Comrade (Say hi & be nice to me!)
Post 24 Nov 2014, 08:13
What books, films, tv shows, paintings ect., that aren’t banned should communists be prohibited from experiencing?
I only raise this topic due to responses in various threads about keeping cultures pure and suppressing reactionary cultural elements.
I have read the entire A dance to the music of time series of novels. I state this not to show up but to give an example as Anthony Powell was a fairly conservative man and I don’t think they that reading his novels did me any harm.
emma
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 9187
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Mar 2005, 20:08
Embalmed
Post 30 Nov 2014, 21:30
I would start with dubstep and related electronic music genres. I thought it was cool back when I smoked weed, but now it is just an embarrassing reminder of that past self.

"Bleh, i don't even know what i'm arguing for. What a stupid rant. Disregard what i wrote." - Loz
"Every time is gyros time" - Stalinista
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.