Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Register ][ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Guess Trump Really Is A "Goldwater" Republican

Soviet cogitations: 12385
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 11 Jan 2017, 06:01
Whoo, boy, the new line of revelations from our friends in the FSB are coming out in a (pardon the pun) stream.

My own take? It's a classic case of "kompromat" (incriminating info that may or may not be authentic). Trump owes the Boyars money. He needs a bit of prodding.

The FSB is the modern heir of the same guys who brought us such intelligence gems as the "Protocols of Zion." On the other hand, this is precisely the kind of bombshell that would have imploded harmlessly in the lap of Nixon, Ford, or either Bush.
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
Soviet cogitations: 4349
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 07 Oct 2004, 22:04
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Resident Soviet
Post 11 Jan 2017, 21:40
Haha nice pun! I won't say these allegations aren't true, given the sick things people in positions of power are regularly caught doing, but like you am leaning toward kompromat. I also don't know who would release such info, but will say that it would be extremely disadvantageous for Moscow to deliberately do so at this point. It's like what Lenin said...you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh...
"The thing about capitalism is that it sounds awful on paper and is horrendous in practice. Communism sounds wonderful on paper and when it was put into practice it was done pretty well for what they had to work with." -MiG
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 1238
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 29 Sep 2011, 13:51
Party Member
Post 15 Jan 2017, 20:05
So what'd y'all make of this whole Meryl Streep vs. Donald Trump thing? I personally think that something akin to mass hysteria has taken hold within a significant portion of the American populace. It's very interesting to watch.

soviet78 wrote:
It's like what Lenin said...you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh...
Funny. Dude.

EDIT:
Governor Schwarzenegger says it as it is.

My laws shall act more pleasure than command,
And with my prick I'll govern all the land.
Log-in to submit your comments and remove Infolinks advertisements.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Historical Forums: The History Forum. Political Forums: The Politics Forum, The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Siberian Fox network. Privacy.