Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Register ][ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Liberals back CSIS in torture case

lev
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 256
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Jan 2016, 14:43
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Komsomol
Post 07 Feb 2016, 18:54
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016 ... wsuit.html

There was bad faith involved in the lawsuit by singling out CSIS and shutting out compensatory damages against Syria and other countries involved in the 'alleged torture' under international laws. Moreover, disclosing the identities of CSIS agents is completely irrelevant to the lawsuit given that there was no crime involved and that they were 'estopped by seeking out torts and damages'. The lawyers for plaintiff even wants to put government lawyers under estoppel by 'disputing the compensatory damages' right away thereby admitting that there was already a misdemeanor which the Chinese moles of the Liberal party had concluded right away. Good is good, evil is evil. How can evil be good, how can good be evil. I was also referred to as a "CSIS official whose 'names' are on the web". Ang pumatol sa sira ulo, mas sira ang ulo". How can I pass the ordeal of being a CSIS agent. Even my security clearance would never have been approved for 'homeland ties'.
Log-in to submit your comments and remove Infolinks advertisements.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Historical Forums: The History Forum. Political Forums: The Politics Forum, The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Siberian Fox network. Privacy.