Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Giveaway to give tight cover to CSIS spies

lev
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 256
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Jan 2016, 14:43
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Komsomol
Post 14 Jan 2016, 09:53
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.3402945

CSIS tricked the judge to impose an unfavourable sentence to keep a tight lid on its spies. CSIS tricked the judge to establish a precedent to protect future spies. "Laughing all the way to the bank..." (CSIS for you). "There's one very simple question. Why did Nuttal and Korody do it?"- CSIS lawyer. I am telling you. I am not taunting you.

It's a classic tale of 'if the temptress is bad, the tempted is worse and his/her defenders are worst (judge). ha ha ha ha... Good is good, evil is evil. How can evil be good, how can good be evil?

I was X. And there was wilful intent and malice to bomb the BC Parliament. Why did they do it? I am in and out of the BC psychiatric hospital and Korody and Nutall knew I was a lunatic. They even called me 'psycho'. And they're not lunatics. Was there entrapment? The judge is a saboteur. Security and intelligence saboteur. The racist judge is really going to burn me. The main point is that the couple deliberately with wilful intent and malice attempted to blow up the BC legislature and that to acquit the couple by mere technicality even if they blatantly did them is evil with the same degree of severity. Good is good, evil is evil.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.