Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Scott Walker Wants To Build Wall To Keep Canadians Out

Soviet cogitations: 12389
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 31 Aug 2015, 04:44
Trump fever claims another 'tard.

It's been entirely too long since any updates were posted to Current Events, so here's one that should be good for a laugh. Republican candidate Scott Walker (Governor of Wisconsin) wants to build a wall along the USA's northern border to keep Canada out.

Yahoo News wrote:
Republican candidates for president have often taken a get-tough approach on deterring illegal immigration, but they usually focus on the border with Mexico. Walker was asked Sunday morning on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether he wanted to build a wall on the northern border, too. Walker said some people in New Hampshire have asked the campaign about the topic.

"They raised some very legitimate concerns, including some law enforcement folks that brought that up to me at one of our town hall meetings about a week and a half ago. So that is a legitimate issue for us to look at," Walker said.

The U.S.-Canada boundary is the longest international border in the world at 5,525 miles long.
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
Soviet cogitations: 12389
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 18 Apr 2010, 04:44
Ideology: None
Philosophized
Post 01 Sep 2015, 17:12
Update:

Koch brothers have decided to unload Scott Walker.

He's up for adoption! Can the former Republican front runner find a forever home?
Miss Strangelove: "You feed giants laxatives so goblins can mine their poop before the gnomes get to it."
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.