Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

The Netherlands; a small, tolerant country now in chaos

POST REPLY
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 16 Nov 2004, 00:07
Quote:
I wonder if you have any people skills, because you'll get no one in your movement if you insult them.

Yes, people skills when these people don't happen to be completely ignorant and can only repeat the ignorance that they spout without viewing their thoughts critically.

Quote:
I am a hypocrite because i don't take shit from arseholes who need to learn basic steps from their mommies on how to talk to people.

Yes, you're really teaching me a lesson.

Quote:
You call me a racist but Many islamists are frickin racist at everyone.

Irrelevant. And you do realize all fundamentalists are racist, right? Not just Muslim ones. Well no you don't realize that because you are stuck in your judeo-christian sunshine world.

Quote:
No country in the world can accept them. They are the pinnacle of the worlds problems.

hahaha my god. You don't understand a word of Marx do you. It's embarrassing that people like you call themselves Marxists. You have far more in common with Thomas Huntington.

You lack proper analysis, it is not a matter of acceptance. Don't be so ignorant, it's a matter of contradiction and exploitation. The muslim world is one center of exploitation in the modern world.

Now for all those places you mentioned, you do realize that these are also places where Islam is oppressed? They constitute an oppressed minority (the muslims, not the Islamists). With the exception of Africa, you are going to need to be more specific there.

Quote:
Why do we have to accept that in muslim societies that they oppress minorities and treat them like garbage and we have to treat them like kings?

More foolishness from you. Let's see, Muslims are a MINORITY in Europe, in which they do not have the equal opportunity to work and be educated. And yet, somehow in your racist eyes they are oppressing people? Don't be ignorant.

Quote:
They attack jews in europe often and thats extremely sad if you ask me.

I live here. I do not here about them attacking jews in Europe often. Is this something you heard from a british guy on MSN? Because let me tell you, that is not a good source. But of course you are a racist, so sources don't matter as long as they confirm your nazi-beliefs.

Quote:
I swear to you that one day, one day, Europe will turn out like Chechnya or bosnia.

From one of your genius analyses I'm sure. You've also claimed that Australia is just like Europe after WW2. Is there any stupid analysis that you won't make?

Quote:
The thing is that there are so many islamic people who eblieve in everything about that quran.

Did your British MSN chat buddy tell you this?

Quote:
Also your ghetto theory is bullshit. These islamic people live similar life styles to which they had back in the holyland.

Ah so now all Muslims come from Saudi Arabia? Your stupidity is outstanding. So let me get this straight, a ghetto-life is similar to a peasant life of a middle eastern country? You really suck at class analysis don't you? You are no Marxist. Of this I assure you.

Quote:
Now read this nice stuff from the kuran. I challenge you to find the bible saying this.

I accept your challenge. Of course, it's not really fair since you pulled your shit off a website and you assume that I must now go through a bible to find similar quotes.

Your quote:
quran 8:12
Remember thy lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the believers, I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them."


my corresponding bible quote
Deuteronomy
20:13
And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:


Crazy Ivan wrote:
Here mohammed is giving step by step instruction on how to torture and kill Kafirs if they don't follow islam.


Here the Christian god is giving step by step instructions on how to torture and kill heathens if they don't follow Christianity:

"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant, and hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded, and it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel, then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die"

Quote:
Quote:
quran 9:5
"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! allah is forgiving, merciful."


I don't know, perhaps the first fragging commandment would be the obvious one, wouldn't it?

Deuteronomy
12:30
Take heed to thyself that thou be not snared by following them, after that they be destroyed from before thee; and that thou enquire not after their gods, saying, How did these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.

Translation, do not follow other religions. Destroy them, do not learn of their gods.

Quote:
Quote:
quran 9:73
Prophet, make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal rigorously with them. Hell shall be their Home: an evil fate.

Wait, are you being stupid enough to claim that Christians do believe that followers of other religions, DO NOT go to hell. Do I need to tell you what the first commandment is?

Thou shalt not worship other Gods.

What the frag does that mean. Should I fragging scratch my head on that one?
Quote:

Quote:
quran 4:144
Believers, do not choose the unbelievers rather than the faithful as your friends. Would you give allah a clear proof against yourselves ?

oh oh, I have one that trumps that one completely.

25:6
And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

25:7
And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;
25:8
And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

25:9
And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.


In other words, God was so pleased when the Priest kills the Israelite and his foreign wife, (keeping the unbelievers out), that he prevented the plague from hitting the children of Israel. Well except for 24,000. How generous.

Quote:
Quote:
quran 47:4
When you meet the unbelievers in the jihad strike off their heads and, when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly. Then grant them their freedom or take ransom from them, until war shall lay down her burdens.


3:7
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Basically, God Will set the Earth on fire to burn all non-believers alive.




Quote:
Quote:
quran 5:51
Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends. They are friends with one another. Whoever of you seeks their friendship shall become one of their number. allah does not guide the wrong-doers.

My friend, I weary of your tireless proganda. It goes on and on, and you will not be the smarter for it. You will ignore what I can teach you and go on being the racist that you are, because you have already admitted to being from a bourgeois elitist family. Your interests are in racism, but perhaps someone is reading this.

Exodus 23:24
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

In other words, do not worship other Gods, nor serve them, nor copy them. But conquer and destroy their lands. How tolerant.


Quote:
Quote:
quran 5:57
Believers, do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made your religion a jest and a pasttime...


23:32
Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

Don't make friends with them or their gods.

Quote:
Quote:
quran 5:64
The Jews say: 'God's hand is chained.' May their own hands be chained! May they be cursed for what they say!...


John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.


Quote:
Quote:
quran 9:29
Fight those who believe not in allah nor the last day, nor hold the forbidden which hath been forbidden by allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth from among the People of the Book, until they pay the jiziyah (tax for non-muslims) with willing submission. And feel themselves subdued.


Second Kings
23:20
And he slew all the priests of the high places that were there upon the altars, and burned men's bones upon them, and returned to Jerusalem.

Do I even need to translate that?

Quote:
Quote:
quran 98:1-8
The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.



Revelations
6:10
And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.


Apparently Christians have a hard time waiting for God to kill all non-believers.

Quote:
Quote:
quran 76:1-5
For the unbelievers We have prepared chains and fetters and a blazing Fire...


Hebrews
3:12
Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.


Finished.

Alright, I can't believe you were naive enough to think the Bible was all tolerance and flowers. If I must debate with you, why must you be so ignorant all the time?

I hope someone learned something.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 16 Nov 2004, 01:05
I never claimed i know the teachings of marx. I claim to be learning. So far i find it as a nice system.

This is funny wheelchairman. You must really care about how i think to spend so much time debating me.

About the bible. Most of your qutoes are from the "OLD" testament. A more backward and brutal part of the book which christians don't follow. I wonder in church if you have ever heard a priest present these parts of the bible

But Christianity is based on the New Testament because that's where the teachings of Christ are. Duh....

You know Christ... Christ ianity. get it yet wheelchairman?

Also christianity has modernised throughout time. They have done bad things like the crusades and such but that was organised by imperialistic rulers for their own gain. The Islamic religion is strict and as i notice, barely modernised. Women are still under a patriarchal system as men still are allowed multiple wives and peoples heads are chopped off in Saudi Arabia in the name of allah. Clerics have strong power over the people out there and all together this creates a brutal society, if not medieval or feudal. Europe or western regions are no way in hell like this no more so islamic first and 2nd generations of course will be still have those elements. Maybe when the muslims in europe are made up of 3rd and 4th generations, they'll become more european and less tied to their strict code like out budy Parn.

I agree what also makes them the way they are is the conditions they live in which is not a high standard. If they are willing to live peacefully with the rest of the inhabitants then they should accept the system they came to live in.
Image
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 16 Nov 2004, 01:18
You must be stupid if you think Christian's don't follow the old testament.

And if you are dissatisfied with my old testament quotes, then reply to my new testament quotes.

Really most of the worst ideas of the Christian Right in America come from the Old Testament. But fine if you want new testament quotes:

Here's a quote of Jesus saying he upholds the laws of the Old Testament. Now do you want to fragging argue or not?

Matthew
5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.


Quote:
I wonder in church if you have ever heard a priest present these parts of the bible

frag man, I grew up in Church. The story of Noah, the story of Sodom and Ghomora, and the story of Onan are all told repeatedly. The stories of Abraham, Isaak etc as well. Moses of course. Adam & Eve most certainly.

The old testament is as relevant as the new testament to the modern christian. Do not try and lie your way past this, you have tried that too many times.

Quote:
Also christianity has modernised throughout time.

Incorrect, it's far more reactionary. I suggest you take a study into American society. There are parts of America where people practice horrible things in the name of God.

Quote:
Clerics have strong power over the people out there

Certainly never happens in the west. So tell me about the Australian Family First party please?

Now tell me what you think of Turkey? Is it not part of the Middle East? I would say in many ways it's as bad as America (one of your precious western society states).

To sum up, in America, religious groups, hang, beat, threaten and kill people who do not listen to them. Religion is used to oppress and co-erce non-believers in many places, especially in Utah. You are wrong on many levels.

and finally, the crown of it all:

Quote:
If they are willing to live peacefully with the rest of the inhabitants then they should accept the system they came to live in.

In other words, as long as they accept the shitty form of poverty that we force upon them so that we can exploit them for maximum profit, then they are welcome in our country.

You my friend, are the most Bourgeois person on this board.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 16 Nov 2004, 01:57
As far as priests say to me. 'Do not believe everything the old testament says'and they were catholic. Religion classes say the same thing. I just got out of a catholic school for frag sake. I look at the old testament as jewish zionist idea's anyway.

Stop using the damn yankee's as a christian system. Those extreme christians are nothing more than thugs and racists who kill other christians like black people and other ethnic groups... even catholics get attacked mate. Also many americans out in Utah are backward.

What about european christians mate? What about those christians in Nigeria and sudan who are being killed off by muslims? It seems where ever the two religions meet its not big enough for a country or a community. Who hits first? The Muslims. If you look at the world mate... you can see where ever they are, there are killings and deaths.

I ask you this... If you bring a christian to a muslim country, would he start trouble against the majority? Even if he is living in poor conditions compared to the rest of society. Would he pull an action like Theo Van Gogh's murder?

Oh pull out family first eh? Like they have much power over politics like Islamic political groups who run Iran, Saudi Arabia and Yemen that purge non believers and heretics, much like you and me.

I meant accept the way a european country is, that it is mostly made up of christians and has a dominant european culture. Oh and all migrants start out this way. Then again you might consider the killing of van gogh a 'revolutionary' movement to defeat the oppressors that lived in this place since the frickin beginning of european history.

'You my friend, are the most Bourgeois person on this board.'

Why thankyou... wheelchairman. Im touched.

Image
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 16 Nov 2004, 18:05
Ugh I grow tired of this. When does the hypocracy end?

Quote:
As far as priests say to me. 'Do not believe everything the old testament says'and they were catholic. Religion classes say the same thing. I just got out of a catholic school for frag sake. I look at the old testament as jewish zionist idea's anyway.

Well that's neat. You're wrong however. One priest does not represent the entire papal community. I wonder if you've ever tried to follow along Vatican debates? It's incredibly fascinating stuff. I will try and find you a link later on.

Quote:
Stop using the damn yankee's as a christian system. Those extreme christians are nothing more than thugs and racists who kill other christians like black people and other ethnic groups... even catholics get attacked mate. Also many americans out in Utah are backward.

Ah I see. It's wrong to use Yankee Christians as an example of Christian fundamentalism. Yet any and every Muslim who is a fundamentalist is an ideal example. You are full of excuses, quit that. You shouldn't even be defending Christianity. I hate religion and religious discussions oh so much.
Quote:
What about european christians mate? What about those christians in Nigeria and sudan who are being killed off by muslims? It seems where ever the two religions meet its not big enough for a country or a community. Who hits first? The Muslims. If you look at the world mate... you can see where ever they are, there are killings and deaths.

What do you honestly know of Europe? Let me ask you that? I go to a school with about 40% Muslims. (Many of them 1st generation immigrants.) I myself am an immigrant, from the USA. You think I would get a lot of shit for that. But I have not had one threat, I have not had anyone try and convert me. I am very open about my American background, and my communist beliefs. And it is absolutely no problem, in fact last Monday we (I and 3 muslims) were discussing this very topic over a sheesha (arabic waterpipe with fruit flavored tobacco.)

What you are doing, is saying that Christians only have fundamentalists in certain places. And because Muslims are spread so far out (as immigrants, due to several reasons). They suddenly are an evil and hostile group. Yet it is only a minority of Muslims, a very small minority, who do these things. You do realize that almost all Muslim communities have condemned the killing of Van Gogh yes? Of course, but no, you still maintain that Muslims are a hostile and brutal people.

Quote:
I ask you this... If you bring a christian to a muslim country, would he start trouble against the majority? Even if he is living in poor conditions compared to the rest of society. Would he pull an action like Theo Van Gogh's murder?

Hmm, I wonder, are you aware of what the Zionist movement was doing at the turn of the century? (and they had a lot of Christian support, since it's a tenet of Dispensationalist Theology that for the kingdom to come, the homeland must once again belong to the Jews.)

But for someone from a Catholic school, you seem to lack some depth on your own religion at times (or perhaps not your own religion, but the one you were raised in.)

It seems to me that your perception of Muslims comes from not knowing any. I spend a lot of my time around Muslims, I have not noticed a single symptom of their craziness that you have mentioned. Although you continue to maintain that they are not oppressed, that the system is fine, and that they should just accept it. (a fantastic theory for a marxist.)
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 16 Nov 2004, 23:50
Why i don't know christianity so much? The bible is full of hocus pocus stories in my opinion except a few good ones in the new testament. The Old testament is all jewish zionism. Anyway it was a few priests who said so and also the catholic school. They encouraged us to make up our mind where to believe. However you being in the US makes things different and thats what im skeptical about.

However about the United states... it depends on the regions of the country. Some are backward like alabalma and Idaho who have never changed since the 1700's, while others are not... especially in metropolitan areas.

I know people from islamic provinces that are christian and have been discriminated against. Mostly from lebanon or phillipines, even iraq. They themselves say that muslims are crazy and they lived in a society controlled by islam. One of my relatives lived in egypt for a short while back in the 50's and such and he saw British dragged by car and having their heads on sticks, while one muslim drinks the blood falling off on guys head. You could say it was a rise against colonialism in england but that is too brutal. You say its a small minority but all over the islamic world and beyond there has to be violence involving them. The truth is even if its a minority, they'll hide among the muslim masses and strike western infidels. Thats why people have this fear in western provinces when muslims come. The media doesn't help nor does the panic mongerers but people know what some among them are capable of. I know its a minority but keep in mind whereever they are there is trouble.

You try to say they are all nice people by telling me about some of your friends. Its nice you know a few good muslims, but there are dangerous ones out there.

Oh and about them having to accept society. So having them rebel and cause ethnic tension is a better idea? Even if they rise up it wont be in the glory of marx but for allah which is not really the marxist idea too i presume.
Image
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 320
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Nov 2004, 00:22
Komsomol
Post 17 Nov 2004, 13:39
Allah is not a diferent god, it just means "god" in arabic.
Muslim's god is the same as the jews, or as the christian.

One of the first things the coran tells you, is to think by yourself.

4 wives? people at that time had like 10 wives. they had to put a sort of limit.
4 wives that you will have to love all 4 in an equal way... Oh man, i wonder if ANYBODY in the world can love 4 different girls equally. Even parents have preference with their children, even if they dont admit it.

Issue on scarf? its not written anywhere that women should put scarves.
Now if they are ugly or stupid, its their problem.

About killing non belivers, i think the whole book was written during crusades or something like this.
Anybody who comes to my house, tell me his god is the god, and kill my girlfriend, is to be dead.

i'm muslim, some of my friends are, some arent. We don't talk about it, we all make fun of each other when somebody is hungry during ramadan.
we all start laughing about a huge blond beer, "ahhh so good".
We drink alcohol. We dont kill nobody, and we dont try to "convert people".
Image
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 17 Nov 2004, 20:52
Quote:
I know people from islamic provinces that are christian and have been discriminated against. Mostly from lebanon or phillipines, even iraq. They themselves say that muslims are crazy and they lived in a society controlled by islam. One of my relatives lived in egypt for a short while back in the 50's and such and he saw British dragged by car and having their heads on sticks, while one muslim drinks the blood falling off on guys head. You could say it was a rise against colonialism in england but that is too brutal. You say its a small minority but all over the islamic world and beyond there has to be violence involving them. The truth is even if its a minority, they'll hide among the muslim masses and strike western infidels. Thats why people have this fear in western provinces when muslims come. The media doesn't help nor does the panic mongerers but people know what some among them are capable of. I know its a minority but keep in mind whereever they are there is trouble.

hahaha this is great, this is fantastic. It's bad that Christians in the middle East are being oppressed, but Muslims in the west, well then it's a-okay. You racist asshole.

Do I need to tell you of the brutal hate crimes against Muslims in the west? I mean you never hear about those, but they do happen. People have been shot for merely wearing a turban (which ironically, is Sikh and not muslim. But I'm sure to you it's all the same.) I mean, it just seems to me that you are full of one-sided propaganda. Crimes against Christians are just awful and should be avenged. Crimes against muslims don't exist and never happen. And if they do I don't want to hear about it. Honestly use your brain for a second.
Quote:
but there are dangerous ones out there.

No fragging shit Sherlock. However you seem to believe that the majority of muslims are fundamentalist terrorists. I am telling you that those comprise only a small fraction of the Muslim community. Listen.
Quote:
Oh and about them having to accept society. So having them rebel and cause ethnic tension is a better idea?

So you think they should just accept it? I have no illusions that they will fight for socialism. However they should fight for a better position in society than they have now. And this can be done on a racial level, because the battle has already been set down on a racial level by the racist policies of the government. A movement like the Nation of Islam or the Black Panthers would do them all the good in the world.

However you bourgeois would of course prefer your exploitees, to be weak and isolated. Abused and dishearted. That's what you guys seem to want.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 18 Nov 2004, 00:27
frag oath man. You are such a blind dickhead. People like you would make O.J simpson look great.

I was pointing out though that with muslims, you are likely to find terrorists among their communities more than in other cultural groups. However you have your head right up your arse, thinking in the extreme.

frag you. Im tired of dealing with blind dickheads no more. Your dreams of fantasy land will never happen because you think we all can live in harmony and hug and kiss and create some piss poor happy land with every single culture.

In your mind, poverty = excuse of violence.

In a modern society we don't tolerate violence and when weaklings from the ghetto think that the only way to have a better life is to use it... they should be oppressed.

I tire of this arguement. Im out of here.
Image
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 18 Nov 2004, 21:21
Hahah this is the typical message of someone who has no arguments left.

For this entire argument, I have proven you wrong on every single point. Yet you've stubbornly kept your opinion, every time I show how you are wrong in one area, you just grab for straws in another area.

No I am not the blind one. The blind dickhead is the one who can't admit that he is wrong.

You can keep your bourgeois opinions, but if you ever call yourself a marxist/communist/socialist on this board or in my site, I will correct you.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 19 Nov 2004, 02:16
You sound like some drill sergeant.

Just wait another 20-30 years in europe and we'll see who is right. Then you may argue its because of poverty again.
Image
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 19 Nov 2004, 11:50
Don't give me that 'oh you'll see in 20 years' shit. That means nothing. Why don't you just admit you were wrong? Save some face, actually show that you can go above yourself for once.

You'll at least get some respect in some people's eyes then.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 19 Nov 2004, 14:34
Respect in Some peoples eyes? You must certainly mean from yourself.

Here it is. I agree it was rude of me to say that its merely just islam that is the cause for problems in their communities. Possibly it maybe poverty. Maybe other ethnic groups did things as bad in the past when in a similar situation. However i know that there will be ethnic tension between the islamists and other communities in europe.
Image
Soviet cogitations: 282
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 Oct 2004, 10:25
Komsomol
Post 19 Nov 2004, 15:51
Now now, play nicely children
End Hypocrisy!
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 19 Nov 2004, 19:39
Crazy Ivan, I am not saying there won't be tensions. Yet you can't help but see it as ethnic tensions. That is why I am telling you that you are not a marxist. Because it is plain to even the most uneducated marxist eye that it's a class-struggle.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 20 Nov 2004, 08:09
If its class struggle.... Why don't they target the rich more than anyone else?
Image
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 20 Nov 2004, 12:32
They haven't targeted anyone specifically.

You got to understand the class struggle is often waged without the oppressed party being fully conscious of it. However it's plain to see that the white power structure in Europe is not allowing them to rise.

What they need is a European version of the Black Panther Party for Self Defence. A party to guide them and teach them. Don't you think?
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Soviet cogitations: 869
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Sep 2004, 03:25
Komsomol
Post 20 Nov 2004, 14:00
If they have a black panther group they will be unsuccessful and surely make the islamic community look worse to european eyes. With all this war on terror paranoia... they'll be looked at as Al Qaeda and be hunted down internationally. I don't know really. It will get alot of people hurt. If anything... they need peaceful demonstrations instead.
Image
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 320
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Nov 2004, 00:22
Komsomol
Post 20 Nov 2004, 14:34
what did peaceful act ever achieved?
what did hippies ever achieved?
what did gandi ever achieved?

what will make change, is when the boring people will start thinking
User avatar
Soviet cogitations: 9306
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 Mar 2004, 15:19
Ideology: Other Leftist
Old Bolshevik
Post 20 Nov 2004, 21:04
Crazy Ivan wrote:
If they have a black panther group they will be unsuccessful and surely make the islamic community look worse to european eyes. With all this war on terror paranoia... they'll be looked at as Al Qaeda and be hunted down internationally. I don't know really. It will get alot of people hurt. If anything... they need peaceful demonstrations instead.


The Black Panther group was the reason why the Blacks got as much freedom as they did. You think Martin Luther King Jr. Made a difference? Hardly, it was the threat of violence that made the Government take Blacks seriously.

Muslims are already seen as Al-Qaida terrorists, your attitude in the very beginning of this discussion shows what kinds of things people believe.

Peaceful demonstrations will fail. Gauranteed.
Image

Fitzy wrote:
Yes, because I am poisoning them. They are my children.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.