Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Osama Bin Laden Election Influence

Pat
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 5520
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 21 Jun 2004, 21:22
Embalmed
Post 30 Oct 2004, 18:30
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2004/10/30/binladen_reax041030.html

Al Jazeera has released a video featuring Osama Bin Laden, just a few days before the election. If it is authentic, it looks like this was meant to be released now, again, just a few days before the election.

I'm not sure why Bin Laden would think that him appearing on televisions worldwide, would make any difference in the election, other than to sway the votes over to Bush. He says that it was the President's fault that there was a catastrophe, which would have been a shocking blow, if:

A. He wasn't a terrorist
B.If every single Liberal person in the world hadn't said that (no conservative listened to them)
C. If he backed it up

So his words sound like complete propaganda, that will make people look for sanctuary, under BUSH! Why would he do this, I thought he would be fairly smart, being that he put together terrorist attacks from accross the world.

I hope this doesn't get me banned again-Fontis
Soviet cogitations: 283
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 01 Sep 2004, 01:53
Komsomol
Post 30 Oct 2004, 19:38
It's a Kerry one up.

People will listen to the message and Bin laden says "Bush Sucks" in no uncertain terms. He also said "I attacked because of your forein policy. Bush misleads you."

Kerry gets votes.
When we hang the Capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
-Joseph Stalin
Pat
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 5520
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 21 Jun 2004, 21:22
Embalmed
Post 30 Oct 2004, 19:42
I wouldn't vote on what a terrorist said, I don't think he wants Kerry in either, as he said that he will hunt him down and kill him. I think he'd want Bush in as he let him escape....and because his security sucks terribly, that he is getting the votes for Bush...it's a win-win situation for the republicans and the terrorists. Not for us though.

I hope this doesn't get me banned again-Fontis
Soviet cogitations: 873
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Jun 2004, 18:45
Komsomol
Post 30 Oct 2004, 19:54
Quote:
it's a win-win situation for the republicans and the terrorists. Not for us though.

Yeah, basically I agree. I don't think he is gonna scare anyone to vote for Kerry. If anything it will make people more resolved to vote for who the terrorist is against. I will admit, though, I haven't seen the tape, so I can't speak first hand on how it might effect the voters.

-QSP
It's Cascadia, bitch.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.