Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

The Democrats' War Party and the Real Way to Say NO to Bush!

[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 269
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 Aug 2004, 05:13
Komsomol
Post 12 Aug 2004, 22:13
ComradeQSP wrote:
What I found interesting about this story: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wn_report/story/219940p-189130c.html was that these events took place on June 29th, and were just released to the public a few days age! Those embedded journalists are really doing their jobs...

-PDO

some stuff has to be released days even weeks later cause media tend to give things away in a war scenario
Soviet cogitations: 4394
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 16 Jun 2004, 17:30
Politburo
Post 12 Aug 2004, 22:17
Thanks Comrade Maksym.

Can't blame you for not taking American history - I didn't take Canadian history after all!

-TIG
Alis Volat Propriis; Tiocfaidh Ar La; Proletarier Aller Länder, Vereinigt Euch!
Soviet cogitations: 873
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 05 Jun 2004, 18:45
Komsomol
Post 12 Aug 2004, 22:23
Quote:
some stuff has to be released days even weeks later cause media tend to give things away in a war scenario

Revealing torture has nothing to do explosing military tactics or strategies(or maybe torture IS their strategy?). In any case, it happened on the eve of Iraqi 'Independence' and I am sure they wanted to sit on it so as not to ruin what was to be the big news of the day.

-PDO
It's Cascadia, bitch.
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 269
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 Aug 2004, 05:13
Komsomol
Post 12 Aug 2004, 22:25
ComradeQSP wrote:
Quote:

Revealing torture has nothing to do explosing military tactics or strategies(or maybe torture IS their strategy?). In any case, it happened on the eve of Iraqi 'Independence' and I am sure they wanted to sit on it so as not to ruin what was to be the big news of the day.

-PDO

my words werent targeted to your post just media in general
Soviet cogitations: 172
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 07 Jul 2004, 23:46
Pioneer
Post 12 Aug 2004, 22:30
Bush and Kerry are one in the same, you have one person that claims that some god speaks through him and you have another that plays on the other side of the field yet does not stray far- they both play on the same team whatever manipulations they try to impose on us and more importantly -Those beliefs we impose on ourselves and allow ourselves to be manipulated by.
Beer- it's what's for dinner.
Komsomol
Post 12 Aug 2004, 22:43
Quote:
Bush and Kerry are one in the same

I agree. The closer the election gets, the more Kerry shifts to the right. I just get less and less interested in his bourgeois politics as his campaign slugs on.

-PDO
It's Cascadia, bitch.
Soviet cogitations: 1893
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 May 2003, 23:58
Ancient Communist
Post 13 Aug 2004, 00:36
Kerry or Bush... Satan or Loki.... who cares? It's like a choice between death by hanging or death by firing squad.

American Comrades - Say NO to Capitalism. Find alternatives to vote for - and don't be surprised when we loose. But do NOT lend your voice to support of these monsters.
Soviet cogitations: 4394
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 16 Jun 2004, 17:30
Politburo
Post 13 Aug 2004, 17:35
Sorry, I'm usually all for voting for the radical; but I have little doubt Bush will invade Iran or N. Korea or Cuba or something. Kerry, while no saint, is less willing to do so. Also, Bush has clearly demonstrated his will and bility to clamp down on the Yankee public

Screw that, i'm going to fill in my little voting box like a good little goon, and otherwise continue to do what I can to help the struggle.

-TIG
Alis Volat Propriis; Tiocfaidh Ar La; Proletarier Aller Länder, Vereinigt Euch!
Komsomol
Post 14 Aug 2004, 00:33
Quote:
Screw that, i'm going to fill in my little voting box like a good little goon, and otherwise continue to do what I can to help the struggle.

Oh, have no doubt, I will too. I would vote for a sack of stones over Bush, but other than the destruction of a few more countries, I don't think too much will change under Kerry.

-PDO

p.s. Liberty's Kids is going off of OPB...damn! Luckily this is the episode with Arnold Schwarzenegger as von Steuben, one of the few I haven't seen!
It's Cascadia, bitch.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.