Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Sheikh Yassin Assassination

Soviet cogitations: 593
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 26 Apr 2004, 13:28
Komsomol
Post 06 May 2004, 12:36
just reminding you jews have their own problems, and often they are over looked and its always the opposite side thats the bad guy, just as it has been discussed on this forum, the tv we watch in the capitalist world isn't always correct and for all we know there could be palestinians getting tortured by israel right now.

Andrew

p.s. yes, i dont have a lot of time for jews. and i wont feel that i have to say i do
Komsomol
Post 06 May 2004, 13:07
i am sorry if i offended you fellow comrade Davee.

I dont like hitler, but I dont have much time for the jews either as I already said.

I wish to maintain good relations with all members of the forum if possible.

So once again, my apoligies. I will keep my tone down for now on.

Andrew
Soviet cogitations: 572
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Jan 2004, 19:01
Komsomol
Post 06 May 2004, 17:13
I also apologize in advance, because I really don't like blatant racists either.

And you wanna know something else?

Karl Marx was Jewish.

Trotsky was Jewish.

And, what else? Wasn't Lenin part Jewish too, if I recall?

Out of the 35,000 international volunteers that went to fight against fascism in Spain prior to WW2, 25% were Jewish.

And out of the 2,800 from the US, 33% were Jewish.

Just because a fascist regime is run by people of X nationality or "ethnic background", doesn't mean everyone of that classification thus follows it.

Or, wait, do you wish to suggest that all Krauts are neo-nazis and should be dealt with accordingly too?

Please think.
Soviet cogitations: 1526
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 24 Jan 2004, 10:30
Party Member
Post 06 May 2004, 17:17
stalin was jewish too
Komsomol
Post 06 May 2004, 17:24
Er, where did you get that from?

He's from Georgia, afaik, but I'm not sure he's Jewish at all.

Most of the sites that I've seen that claim he's Jewish also claim there's a worldwide jewish-masonic-marxist conspiracy that ought to be "stopped and destroyed", so I don't really regard them in any factual light.
Soviet cogitations: 148
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 02 May 2004, 18:28
Pioneer
Post 06 May 2004, 17:34
boxing_kangaroo1101 wrote:
i am sorry if i offended you fellow comrade Davee.

I dont like hitler, but I dont have much time for the jews either as I already said.

I wish to maintain good relations with all members of the forum if possible.

So once again, my apoligies. I will keep my tone down for now on.

Andrew

I could think of endless reasons why your just wrong, heres some reading To start with
http://www.odaction.org/anti-semitism.htm

i'm 1/4 jewish or so, well depending on how you work it out, what with the jewish idea of matrimonial lineage, i don't know any of my jewish relatives tho as they're either dead or too distant

Famous ewish revolutionaries
Karl Marx
Leon Tortsky
Emma Goldman
Jewish section of the Mahknovistas
jewish Section of Polish comunist party (warsaw ghetto uprising)
Alexander Berkman
Most of the german communist party

the list is very long, in fact if you look at most leftist movements prior to ww2 there would be large jewsih sections. Its not suprising, many jewish inteelectuials were isolated and the jewish middle class and jewish petit bourgeoisie were relegated back down to the status of the ordinary jewish working class by anti-semitism in bourgeois circles.

Zionism is far from being the largest branch of judaism, in fact most jewish organisations in new york for example would be very critical of zionist policies, being followers of reform judaism.

The point is that many of the jewish immigrants to israel were fleeing perseciution and much of the jewish left, and its most dedicated revolutionaries had been killed by the nazis, so its hardly suprising that the zionist leaders, some of whomk had been nazi collaborators were able to defeat the jewish left and assume a stranglehold on power in israel enforcing brutal policies against the palestinains and robbing them of their land.

Are you still actually claiming to be an anti-semite, because if so i think its time you got banned and someone trod on your nazi face

*refrains from posting the antifa picture

john

ps does anyone know if Rosa Luxemburg was jewish, her name sounds jewish in orgin, i'm just curious
So I read in the paper that the good guys won the war, and the red star won't be shining over moscow anymore, and my heart fell like a sparrow in the midst of my despair, when i saw la passionara with a flower in her hair
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 00:17
I find this quite interesting.

The site quoted by One Big Union:

"....while Jews account for only 2% of the US population, they make up half the country's billionaires and dominate the three major TV networks, the four major film studios, the NY Times etc....."

How the hell do they do that?!?

Anyway, so am i right in saying that the Zionists in particular which I assume are a religion within the Jewish faith, are the ones to blame?

Also, apparently in the bible somewhere there is a quote from a prophet that told the jews "You'll never know peace in your homeland again", is this true also?

Andrew
Pioneer
Post 07 May 2004, 01:05
I find this quite interesting.

The site quoted by One Big Union:

"....while Jews account for only 2% of the US population, they make up half the country's billionaires and dominate the three major TV networks, the four major film studios, the NY Times etc....."

How the hell do they do that?!?

Can you not read?

From the site

''During the program, in defense of Mahathir Muhammad's statement, Alloush cited figures showing the disproportional Jewish influence in America. He quoted a Jewish author, Benjamin Ginsburg: while Jews account for only 2% of the US population, they make up half the country's billionaires and dominate the three major TV networks, the four major film studios, the NY Times etc. etc. When someone cites such figures, what is the hidden message? This: that the Jews could only have achieved such influence by nefarious methods along the lines of the Protocols.

Anti-Semitism makes strange bedfellows. Here is the "progressive" Ibrahim Alloush, taking the side of Mahathir Muhammad, who during the 22 years of his rule in Malaysia suppressed the opposition, the media, the minorities, and the migrant workers, and who supported America's wars in Afghanistan and Iraq''

1) the figures are not accurate, they're exagerated by benjamin ginsberg whose a bit of a racial chauvanist.
2) 2% of the IUS poopulatiuon = 6-7 million people, not including those who are not jewish but have jewish ancestors.
3) New York has the highest density ethnic jewish population in the world outside tel aviv, wow i'm really surised that the NY times has jewsih editors...what a major major suprise..who would beleive it lol
4) some jewish immgrants from post war europe and east coast jewish liberals and cons got into teh film industry, so what
5)shut up

Anyway, so am i right in saying that the Zionists in particular which I assume are a religion within the Jewish faith, are the ones to blame?

NO, that site criticises the zionist fundamentalist wing as a political faction, not as a people within israel, it doesn't make braod statements, or cover up ant-semitism with vague slogans against ''zionism'', and it definitely DOES NOT claim there some imaginary conspiracy to take over the world by some elite grpoup, that site is MARXIST.

Also, apparently in the bible somewhere there is a quote from a prophet that told the jews "You'll never know peace in your homeland again", is this true also?

what the frag?

So I read in the paper that the good guys won the war, and the red star won't be shining over moscow anymore, and my heart fell like a sparrow in the midst of my despair, when i saw la passionara with a flower in her hair
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 01:15
you may say "what the f*ck?" mate, but its true. ever since the creation of israel in 1948, its being non-stop trouble.

Perhaps, if they had of stuck with the land that was given to them by the UN, they wouldn't be having as much trouble. But no they have to TAKE OVER, other lands.

Justify that!

Andrew
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 02:07
Don't use religion to answer questions that have already been answered.

Look at their government policies, and then please shut up about bible quotes.

Also, I doubt the numerical claims.

And what exactly is someone who's Jewish?

And, please, don't bring up anymore on the Jewish-Masonic-Marxist conspiracy.
Pioneer
Post 07 May 2004, 02:25
you may say "what the f*ck?" mate, but its true. ever since the creation of israel in 1948, its being non-stop trouble.

Perhaps, if they had of stuck with the land that was given to them by the UN, they wouldn't be having as much trouble. But no they have to TAKE OVER, other lands.

Justify that!

Andrew

its a state you stupid cock, do you think every american is bad because the govt took lands from native americans, is every chinese person guilty because of teh oppression ethnic minorities by styate elements, is evry russian guilty because of stalinist policies...obviosuly not

a race is not coollectiuveley guilty, now piss off.

now shut teh frag up, liek i said can somone please ban this anti-semetic asshole

john
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 02:33
no, you have to learn. they have no more rights than anyone else. whats gives them the right to get given land, then steal more and more?

and its all well taking it as racial prejudice when its nothing of a saught.

the palestinians will get their land back, its inevitable. its just a matter of time.

if they eliminate yassar arafat, i think that could spark the biggest retaliation of the lot.

i am sorry, but i dont think israel will win in the long run.

Andrew
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 02:34
and also, as for contemporary americans taking land from native americans, that started a couple of hundred years ago.

This started about 56 years ago. a bit of a difference there.

And no not all jews are bad, i happen to know one and we get along quite well.

Andrew
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 02:58
Ok, so, basically... since it's becoming a chore to point out your inconsistancies...

I can sum it up really nice:
Your political outlook is incomplete, reactionary, racist, stupid, and silly.

And you play right into the hands of the ruling elite by not looking past the illusions put forth by them.
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 03:05
WRONG.

i do not do such a thing of a saught. i dont come on here to insult people, i come here to have peaceful discussions, not for people that delibrartely make themselves offended because the moment they hear someone doesn't have much times for jews, that automatically means that they hate them.

because someone supports what the palestinians are trying to do, it doesn't mean that i support their car bombings or anything like that. it demonstrates that they dont care about sacrifising their own people, or killing innocent israelis either.

but israel, has a lot to be sorry for. and i have a right to opinion, just like anyone else, you cant tell me that i have to agree with what israel is doing.

dont you dare tell me, that i hate all jews. i am sorry, but if you act like that then being offended can also offend other people.

just like i am sure you dont hate all palestinians either.

Andrew
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 03:58
So, drawing upon this:

I must be a Jew. And I must obviously hate palestinians. And I must also be offended by your hating me, and by this somehow I offend you.

Okay, I'm not sure where that was going, but in any event.

Whether or not you clearly stated your prejudices against people of Jewish ancestry or religion, or not, it was certainly implied, as with your belief in some sort of international Jewish conspiracy (that is commonly reffered to by ultra-right-wing racists as the Jewish-masonic-marxist conspiracy) -- and some bible quotes basically stating that there will never be peace in the middle east so long as Jewish people live there.

Something like that.

You don't come to this viewpoint by examing even the very basic and simple philosophy of class struggle.

You don't come to this viewpoint by examining who is profitting and who is gaining from the conflicts.

And you make wide, broad assumptions that most Jewish people support the Israeli regime, or such.

You might have the right to your opinions, so long as they're opinions and not passed as facts.
Last edited by Petrovich on 07 May 2004, 08:16, edited 1 time in total.
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 06:19
there you go, your racist too. because you hate palestinians. and actually i never hated jews, i just said i didn't agree with the way their country is doing things.

nobody has to agree with them, and no threat will make me change my opinion sorry.

so perhaps we should put this matter to rest now, we both of have seemed to made our point.

Andrew
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 08:09
I wonder if anyone else noticed some sort of logical inconsistancy that occurred between the post prior to this, and the post prior to that.
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 08:34
i'll say it clearly as this.

i dont agree with israel going around assasinating leaders, which will just make the palestinians more angry.

i dont agree with them occupying the gaza strip, west bank or golan heights.

the israelis should just keep the land that was originally giving back to them by the UN, and keep it at that.

no i dont hate jews, there are good and bad ones just like every other race or religion.

i understand that not all the israelis agree with what their government is doing, and those especially that do not support it should have a right to live in peace.

but let me say, i can understand where the palestinians are coming from, and i understand their course so i wont say i am anti either of them. What i dont agree with is, innocent bistanders being forceibly involved.

i could of exagerated before, and i am sorry. i really like using this forum, and i rather keep my name in the red than black.

so my apoligies once again.

Andrew
Soviet cogitations: 775
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 22 Feb 2004, 19:28
Komsomol
Post 07 May 2004, 12:38
Quote:
i dont agree with israel going around assasinating leaders, which will just make the palestinians more angry

Yes me too.

And i fully support palestinans in their attempt to free their homeland.

Check my sig

Victory to communism!!!
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.