Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Ho Chi Minh

Soviet cogitations: 156
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 Aug 2007, 07:00
Pioneer
Post 23 Aug 2007, 03:51
Anyone know where I can find his writings? They used to have it on Marxists.org as well as Castro but it seems the Trotskyites that run the site have wiped them out. Any help would be appreciated.
Proud Member of the Korean Friendship Association
Soviet cogitations: 10737
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 21 Dec 2004, 23:53
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Philosophized
Post 23 Aug 2007, 05:33
Here is the link to MIA, comrade. Most be those CIA Trotskyites trying to mess with out heads again.

"By what standard of morality can the violence used by a slave to break his chains be considered the same as the violence of a slave master?" - Walter Rodney
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 53
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 12 Mar 2004, 14:20
Pioneer
Post 23 Aug 2007, 05:46
Although I don't visit MIA so much, I didn't realise that they seperated the articles. Quite interesting and now I'll know in the future. But considering I follow Marx as a god, I won't need anyone else to read...
Red Rebel know's what I'm talking about.

It is not the consciousness of men that determines their existence, but their social existence that determines their consciousness. - Karl Marx
Soviet cogitations: 156
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 08 Aug 2007, 07:00
Pioneer
Post 23 Aug 2007, 05:47
How bloody bizarre MIA confuses me! CIA thought bots and nano probes with Trotskyism juicez.
Proud Member of the Korean Friendship Association
tdn
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 28
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 25 Apr 2014, 11:15
Pioneer
Post 03 May 2014, 00:32
Commissar R wrote:
Anyone know where I can find his writings? They used to have it on Marxists.org as well as Castro but it seems the Trotskyites that run the site have wiped them out. Any help would be appreciated.

Some of Ho Chi Minh's works can still be found on marxists.org website: http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/ho-chi-minh/.

Otherwise, you can find his works translated to English on the website of the Communist Party of Viet Nam: http://dangcongsan.vn/cpv/Modules/News_English/News_Detail_E.aspx?CN_ID=150896&CO_ID=30035. There's a short introduction, and links to individual work below.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.