Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

The class struggle in Greece explained

Loz
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 11879
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 06 Dec 2009, 23:17
Philosophized
Post 19 Feb 2012, 13:12
Quote:
The anarchists. They burned many neo-classical, old buldings of athens, saying they were "capitalist targets" or the mentality "we burned athens omg we caused a revolt!!"
There is no reason, there is no ideology in this besides their slogans about "sabotage to the state and authority", as in everywhere. We know that amongst them there are agents of the security that also vandalizing crucial targets so they can later impose harder measures of clampdown or decry the popular movement.

That's exactly what i suspected.
I hope the Communists will find ways to get things in order.
Soviet cogitations: 10005
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jul 2008, 20:01
Ideology: Trotskyism
Philosophized
Post 20 Feb 2012, 13:53
loz, naive as ever
"Don't know why i'm still surprised with this shit anyway." - Loz
Loz
[+-]
Soviet cogitations: 11879
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 06 Dec 2009, 23:17
Philosophized
Post 20 Feb 2012, 14:21
Wanna exapand on that a bit? How am i naive for thinking that the anarchists are the ones who most likely did this,considering that arsony and other acts of vandalism has been their tradition for quite some time now?
Soviet cogitations: 10005
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Jul 2008, 20:01
Ideology: Trotskyism
Philosophized
Post 20 Feb 2012, 18:56
Sure they did this. That does not mean that there are agents provocateurs among them, or that their actions are (intentionally) counterrevolutionary. Sabotaging the KKE is not the same as sabotaging the revolution - even though ML parties like to act as if they're the revolution embodied.
"Don't know why i'm still surprised with this shit anyway." - Loz
Soviet cogitations: 224
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Sep 2011, 11:23
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Pioneer
Post 20 Feb 2012, 19:23
Mabool wrote:
Sabotaging the KKE is not the same as sabotaging the revolution - even though ML parties like to act as if they're the revolution embodied.

Wow, so youre saying that this happened so to sabotage the KKE?? Not that this would be strange but this is not the case in this, because it did sabotage the whole people's movement.. There was about 1mil people on the streets, that were forced to dispairse because of the riots between armed anarchists (and other people that had their faces covered-do you KNOW that they were anarchists?) and the cops. The media because of that were able to speak about 20.000 - 30.000 in total (!) where most of them... were rioters that were burnign whatever was in their way.. Certain shop owners reported that rioters were asking for money in order not to burn their shops!!

The other day they introduced a new law that restricts the right to party... What do you think? is this revolutionary enough for the anarchist standards?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhQKmixO8MA
Soviet cogitations: 86
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 24 Feb 2012, 23:00
Ideology: Other Leftist
Pioneer
Post 27 Mar 2012, 22:18
Hey whats the situation now? Also sorry for necro-posting but it seems easier than creating a brand new thread.
Have the KKE made any more progress?
“It is better to die standing than to live on your knees.“-Che Geuvara
Soviet cogitations: 224
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 14 Sep 2011, 11:23
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
Pioneer
Post 14 Apr 2012, 07:35
http://www.youtube.com/v/K-1Stz2kw0Y [eng subs]

Mighty O, the movement is advancing. Some other day I'll post it more analytically
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhQKmixO8MA
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.