Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Red Square

Soviet cogitations: 10461
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Aug 2006, 17:42
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
R.I.P.
Post 22 Feb 2007, 19:57
This is our General Discussion Forum. Please keep this forum on topic at all times. To any newcomers, please read our Forum Rules before posting.
Soviet cogitations: 10461
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Aug 2006, 17:42
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
R.I.P.
Post 14 Aug 2009, 03:37
One liners will no longer be tolerated lightly. Yellow cards and red cards will be issued for repeat offenders. Please be advised.

Soviet cogitations: 4953
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Feb 2008, 15:25
Ideology: Other Leftist
Politburo
Post 30 May 2010, 23:47
chaz wrote:
One liners will no longer be tolerated lightly. Yellow cards and red cards will be issued for repeat offenders. Please be advised.

As the new moderator of this forum, I will be continuing to Yeltsinise one line posts and recommending cards for repeat offenders. Comrades will be helping immensely if they report any posts which violate this or any other forum rule.
Soviet cogitations: 4953
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Feb 2008, 15:25
Ideology: Other Leftist
Politburo
Post 21 Dec 2010, 09:21
Since we've had quite a few new members join SE recently, I'd like to put out a reminder about one liners. On this forum, we have a rule against one line posts as they tend to be spam or simply don't contribute anything useful to threads. I've been letting my enforcement of this rule slide a little bit recently as most people have been self modding their posts. But recently, I've been seeing more and more of them pop up.

From this point, I will cracking down on them again until things improve. New members will receive a friendly pm to remind them of the forum rules. It might seem like a stupid rule, but had you been around to see some of the events in the past, you would understand why we have it.
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.