Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

Trotsky - Freemason and Illuminati agent

Soviet cogitations: 202
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 09 Nov 2004, 21:07
Pioneer
Post 31 Aug 2006, 22:00
Quote:
since you are the one that brought it up, pal, the bruden of proof rests on you

Yeah, I was affraid of that, well tell you what, first thing in the morning, I will try to look it up. As I already said, If I remember it RIGHT, so that doesnt mean I'm entirely sure
Soviet cogitations: 10461
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Aug 2006, 17:42
Ideology: Marxism-Leninism
R.I.P.
Post 31 Aug 2006, 22:04
Quote:
Yeah, I was affraid of that, well tell you what, first thing in the morning, I will try to look it up. As I already said, If I remember it RIGHT, so that doesnt mean I'm entirely sure

oh fair enough I have no arguement with you. I just want to remember what is right....we are all not like jobbyman here.
Soviet cogitations: 990
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 24 Jan 2006, 03:39
Komsomol
Post 31 Aug 2006, 22:24
There is no Freemason or Illuminati all conspiracy that they blame the problems like capitalism on .Just say there is problem with capitalism not Freemason or Illuminati .But no they are cowards they don't want do blame the problem with capitalism so that start this conspiracy books and conspiracy web sites..

No Freemason or Illuminati taking over anything it is free-market that allows this ruling class..

Soviet cogitations: 2940
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Jul 2004, 16:21
Party Bureaucrat
Post 31 Aug 2006, 22:54
Quote:
No, you are willfully stupid as perfectly illustrated by your posts in this thread.

You say potato and say that you still can't make a point without ad-homs.

Quote:
Listen to yourself, idiot. IT IS ALL A BIG CONSPIRACY!! The real freemasons are only pretending about their members, to fool gullible people!!

What I said was that they exaggerate their own importance in order to attract more attention. How fun is a secret society if no one knows about you or want to join your little club? The conspiracy theories are all supplied by yourself.

idiot = ad-hom

The future belongs to those of us still willing to get our hands dirty!
-Kaptn K
Soviet cogitations: 7674
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 11 Nov 2004, 02:08
Embalmed
Post 31 Aug 2006, 23:09
Quote:
The Internet is the best resource on the planet because it is larger than any library. Of course an imbecile like you does not care to use the internet properly; is pronography more to your taste?

Conspiracy theories are common throughout history. I presume you are unaware of the many conspiracies surrounding Julius Caesar that you can read up on in any historical textbook?

Though I do enjoy a once-a-month wank, I generally actually get to touch woman, something I believe is out of your reach. While you go look up more Illuminati bullshit why not find out about more 'free energy' methods, those pesky jews, who really killed Stalin, and go piss on Trotsky's grave?
While your at it, get on your knees for king-I mean chairman bob.
R.I.P.
Post 31 Aug 2006, 23:13
Quote:
Though I do enjoy a once-a-month wank, I generally actually get to touch woman, something I believe is out of your reach. While you go look up more Illuminati bullshit why not find out about more 'free energy' methods, those pesky jews, who really killed Stalin, and go piss on Trotsky's grave?

Bang bang!!!

King kong ain't got shit on you man!!

hehehehe
Soviet cogitations: 647
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 30 Jun 2005, 18:01
Komsomol
Post 31 Aug 2006, 23:23
Quote:
You say potato and say that you still can't make a point without ad-homs.

ad-hominems =/= insults.

Quote:
What I said was that they exaggerate their own importance in order to attract more attention. How fun is a secret society if no one knows about you or want to join your little club? The conspiracy theories are all supplied by yourself.

Do actually have any evidence that none of these people were freemasons? What if I produced quotes made by these individuals showing that they were? Or produced other sources showing that they were? Would it all be a big freemason conspiracy...to pretend people are freemasons? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Quote:
hough I do enjoy a once-a-month wank, I generally actually get to touch woman, something I believe is out of your reach. While you go look up more Illuminati bullshit why not find out about more 'free energy' methods, those pesky jews, who really killed Stalin, and go piss on Trotsky's grave?

Listen child, I have no need to even read your nonsense anymore. You are simply a misfit.
Party Bureaucrat
Post 31 Aug 2006, 23:26
Quote:
Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I would say that it sounds considerably less stupid than your theories about a club for old geezers controlling the US and Britain.

And fine, you can't make a point without resorting to innsults. Is that better?

I shall consider this discussion to be over since we are just going to go round and round. Ich habe keine lust mit das, ja?

-Kaptn K
Soviet cogitations: 7674
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 11 Nov 2004, 02:08
Embalmed
Post 31 Aug 2006, 23:37
Quote:
Listen child, I have no need to even read your nonsense anymore. You are simply a misfit.

IM a misfit?
Your bitching about the jews, masons and trots, and IM the misfit? Use your head you putz.
Soviet cogitations: 3508
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 07 Jun 2005, 23:39
Politburo
Post 01 Sep 2006, 02:10
I was hoping no one would reply to this ridiculous thread when it first appeared...*sigh*

Quote:
The Internet is the best resource on the planet because it is larger than any library.

As a lecturer I know told me, many historians and intellectuals tend to put their shitty articles on the Internet due to the non-existent cost in 'publishing' them.

chaz171 is dead right and Jobbyman displays how these mixed up ideas get in his head. And now he takes a well earned break - the S-E nonsense dept is quiet once again...

'Soviet-Empire. 500% more methods than other leading brands.'
Soviet cogitations: 4698
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Jun 2005, 23:41
Politburo
Post 01 Sep 2006, 07:22
I get the feeling that this time, Jobbyman's "one-week ban" might be a permanent "one-week ban". I'm sure everyone remembers Comrade Ryan's "one-week ban".
Last edited by Methods on 01 Sep 2006, 11:04, edited 1 time in total.

Winner of the Who Is My Baby's Daddy? Mazenov Award
Soviet cogitations: 202
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 09 Nov 2004, 21:07
Pioneer
Post 01 Sep 2006, 10:27
Well, this is going nowhere if people are going on the insult tour. Looks like the majority here doesnt see the freemasons as a danger, so thats fine. I see it as a potential danger, but thats just my hunch
R.I.P.
Post 01 Sep 2006, 22:13
Quote:
Well, this is going nowhere if people are going on the insult tour

this started on the jobbyman's side of the fence which I think you were on.... I'm not saying that you hurled any insults, but hey look at where the insults started....

Quote:
Looks like the majority here doesnt see the freemasons as a danger, so thats fine. I see it as a potential danger, but thats just my hunch

once again, if someone makes an allegation, the burden of proof lies in the accuser. It is not up to us to prove they are not a threat when there is no proof on your part that they are a threat.
Soviet cogitations: 396
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 27 Jun 2004, 18:18
Komsomol
Post 01 Sep 2006, 22:20
As far as the Freemasons goes, I welcome them in a way I would welcome anarchists, as one for a better world.

As to our Red Card player, you watch way to many movies.
Or are you the child of Interupt?...

Ah, and I am missing the point about the flag. What is wromg it?
It stands for rebuilding the country and uniting its people..
"Auferstanden aus Ruinen", sind das die Ruinen von WK. 2, oder die Ruinen von heute... nach der Annektierung?
R.I.P.
Post 01 Sep 2006, 22:21
Quote:
As to our Red Card player, you watch way to many movies.

you'll have to yell a bit louder, he's in the gulag....hehehe
Soviet cogitations: 4698
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 13 Jun 2005, 23:41
Politburo
Post 03 Sep 2006, 10:09
Quote:
Or are you the child of Interupt?...

I asked the very same question to Vanguard shortly before he was perma-banned.

Winner of the Who Is My Baby's Daddy? Mazenov Award
Soviet cogitations: 99
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 20 Aug 2006, 18:33
Pioneer
Post 06 Sep 2006, 02:10
Quote:
You support DDR. Why would you ever support a party dictatorship? Party dictatorships have nothing to do with marxism.

I'm sorry if I distort your one-sided view, but in 1978 52 members of the DDR Parliament were members of the christian-democratic party CDU... (just to give one example)
R.I.P.
Post 06 Sep 2006, 05:45
Quote:
I'm sorry if I distort your one-sided view, but in 1978 52 members of the DDR Parliament were members of the christian-democratic party CDU... (just to give one example)

tony, I find this comment interesting....hath thou a source to quote for me?
Krylenko
[+-]
Post 11 Sep 2006, 13:48
Quote:
this started on the jobbyman's side of the fence which I think you were on.... I'm not saying that you hurled any insults, but hey look at where the insults started....

Are you blind? Quite clearly from reading this thread the insults started from the childish Comrade_Canuck.
Party Bureaucrat
Post 13 Sep 2006, 22:24
Jobbyman, you are either completely without any longterm memory or a raving lunatic.

-Kaptn K
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.