Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Active ]
[ Login ]
Log-in to remove these advertisements.

I think we found Yawmoth

Soviet cogitations: 572
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 19 Jan 2004, 19:01
Komsomol
Post 12 Mar 2004, 00:20
Spets, wo lebst du in Luxembourg?
Soviet cogitations: 2510
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 28 Feb 2004, 20:50
Party Bureaucrat
Post 12 Mar 2004, 16:08
Wie es in meinen Details eben steht

Warum fragst du?

Ya Basta!
Komsomol
Post 12 Mar 2004, 16:17
Ich bin neugierig, und meine deutsch ist nicht so gut atm.
Party Bureaucrat
Post 12 Mar 2004, 16:38
Naja ist ja nicht schlimm... Deutsch ist ja auch nicht meine Muttersprache. Aber ich denke mal dass wir wieder englisch reden sollten... das ist ja hier die "offizielle" Sprache.

Ya Basta!
Komsomol
Post 12 Mar 2004, 16:41
jup, k.

French is, then btw?
Party Bureaucrat
Post 12 Mar 2004, 16:44
No it is luxemburgish

But we speak french too! Actually french is the political language in Lux...

Ya Basta!
Soviet cogitations: 23
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 09 Mar 2004, 23:35
Pioneer
Post 12 Mar 2004, 20:25
This is what would have happened to the French if America didn't fight in Normandy for them...
Last edited by mrwonka on 12 Mar 2004, 20:32, edited 2 times in total.
Pioneer
Post 12 Mar 2004, 20:26
:French people are a joke ,how can you let Germany just walk in your
country and invade it with ever putting up a fight ,And then cry to the
American to help because your sorry ass country can't fight for it's self.
Soviet cogitations: 775
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 22 Feb 2004, 19:28
Komsomol
Post 12 Mar 2004, 20:53
i ve just watched pearl harbour movie.Again.. Tousends of americans died in attack.Beutiful.

Hey wonka it seems that your history knowledge is on idiot level.

Last edited by Istrebitel on 12 Mar 2004, 21:00, edited 1 time in total.

Victory to communism!!!
Party Bureaucrat
Post 12 Mar 2004, 20:55
Quote:
how can you let Germany just walk in your
country and invade it with ever putting up a fight

.... the french troops were not a modern army. they trusted the maginot line but it didn't cover the belgian border. The germans, with the new blitzkrieg tactic invaded the benelux nations in order to progress from the north into France! You have to know that the french troops did not work togehter... The aviation was not organized to help the land forces... the french army, due to its organization, was not able to fight agains german troops...

Quote:
And then cry to the
American to help because your sorry ass country can't fight for it's self.

Actually it was Stalin who wanted the amies and there allies to open a thierd front in west Europe, in order to make the eastern front much more weak! 2/3 of german troops were fighting against the USSR! So please do not say that the amies saved France, it was the USSR, USA, GB, Canada, France, Troops from british colonies..., Tito's guerillia... and even Luxembourg had +/- 50 men who landed in Normandy
Last edited by SpetsNaz on 12 Mar 2004, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.

Ya Basta!
Party Bureaucrat
Post 12 Mar 2004, 20:57
?

double post I guess

Ya Basta!
Soviet cogitations: 841
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 22 Feb 2004, 21:43
Komsomol
Post 12 Mar 2004, 21:52
You know, mr wonka, though you sing about the grisly reaper and the fires of Hell, which I respect you for, you seem to be a nationalistic moron. In fact, if I ever meet you, I will kill you with my feet alone. I will kick you into your grave, you will lie there for several minutes, gasping for air and coughing up blood, then you will lie back and let the eternal repose take you. I look forward to meeting you...

Baptised in blood, I fear no death. Life is weakness, pain is release. The abyss is eternal, my existence infernal.
Party Bureaucrat
Post 12 Mar 2004, 23:51
Why do you want to kill him?

Ya Basta!
Soviet cogitations: 75
Defected to the U.S.S.R.: 10 Mar 2003, 22:02
Pioneer
Post 13 Mar 2004, 00:01
Mr Wonka you are totally wrong, and appear quite stupid too. Though I've heard you have a degree. But your comments are stupid nonetheless.
The French in 1940 suffered losses on the scale of Verdun. They didn't run scared and more importantly they took a stand without waiting for the nazis to declare war on them first unlike your beloved US of A. Which was declared war on by the Nazis. Incidentaly your ignorant comments about something you clearly know nopthing about will weaken any argument you make in areas you are stronger in. Sorry but you have spoken shit and therefore have little right to be treated better than such here.
Party Bureaucrat
Post 13 Mar 2004, 00:05
Kizhevatov wrote:
Mr Wonka you are totally wrong, and appear quite stupid too. Though I've heard you have a degree. But your comments are stupid nonetheless.
The French in 1940 suffered losses on the scale of Verdun. They didn't run scared and more importantly they took a stand without waiting for the nazis to declare war on them first unlike your beloved US of A. Which was declared war on by the Nazis. Incidentaly your ignorant comments about something you clearly know nopthing about will weaken any argument you make in areas you are stronger in. Sorry but you have spoken shit and therefore have little right to be treated better than such here.

Nice text, I wish I could write like that. BTW, I agree!

Ya Basta!
Pioneer
Post 13 Mar 2004, 00:57
All of you are fragging Hypocrite's talking about how America is the center
of all evil ,and American's are power hungry bully's, bullshit we are the Richest Country in the world and the most powerful and most desirable country, every fragging immigrant comes here to America Not England Not Germany Not France
Not Africa AMERICA the Land of opportunity. I'm Japanese American so don't tell me About Hiroshima and Nagasaki I know my American/Japanese history better than any of your fragging soviet retards but I not talking about that I'm talking about France and how your Country can't defend for it's self,All the people that are attacking me on the issue are clearly European White trash that have a vicious vendetta against me and my country USA. I don't have toexplain in an articulate way to be smart non do I have to please any of you in a respectable manner the minute you talk about my country all the goes right out the window ,I know that no true American will LET these COMMUNIST BASTARD get away with putting our country down
Bakayaro Wakatteneina Communist pigs.
Pioneer
Post 13 Mar 2004, 01:18
All you people have only excuses excuses excuses face it France is the weakest link goodbye.

watashi hazukashii Furansu= France

YOU probably can't read Japanese , You guys are only talking
from your prospective they must have a really fragged up schooling system outside America (by the way we have best college institutes in the world thank you very much ) for you people to have such hatred towards America and it's people.I guess they only teach European history which is
so one dimensional, why doesn't someone debate me on American history I'm wipe the floor with you come on someone step to me because none of you have facts all you have is your opinion's and hate which causes emotions which then makes all of you contradict your arguments
Pioneer
Post 13 Mar 2004, 01:28
Istrebityel wrote:
i ve just watched pearl harbour movie.Again.. Tousends of americans died in attack.Beutiful.

Hey wonka it seems that your history knowledge is on idiot level.

learn how to speak English if you can't speak don't try ,calling me a moron thousand is spelled this way not tousends fragging idiot

just because you saw a movie now your the expert, I lived in Japan for 3 years I think I would know more history then you dip shit learn to spell beautiful your really a bad speller serious I'm Japanese/American and I can spell ,so don't give that excuse that your English is broken .
Komsomol
Post 13 Mar 2004, 04:30
you really are an idiot. Well you are from america...

Victory to communism!!!
Komsomol
Post 13 Mar 2004, 04:44

wonka are you proud? Your nation leader

Victory to communism!!!
Alternative Display:
Mobile view
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.