Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

I need some help.

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 05 Feb 2013, 04:05
I know this may be a big request but I really need some help here, is anyone here willing to take their time to list all Communist revolutions/movements that happened during the Cold War? Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Loz
Post 05 Feb 2013, 04:41
There's Wikipedia for that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_communist_parties

Most are from the Cold War period.
Post 05 Feb 2013, 05:05
Loz wrote:
There's Wikipedia for that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_communist_parties

Most are from the Cold War period.

There is a wikipedia for everything! Thank you for the help I needed that list for a 20 page paper I have to type for a class. I owe my life to you!
Post 05 Feb 2013, 08:17
You have a really broad topic, even for a twenty page paper. I really suggest narrowing the thesis of your paper to only several (three or four) communist movements.

Also feel free to post your paper, I'm sure we'd have several members willing to read it over and offfer advice.
Post 05 Feb 2013, 15:08
Red Rebel wrote:
You have a really broad topic, even for a twenty page paper. I really suggest narrowing the thesis of your paper to only several (three or four) communist movements.

Also feel free to post your paper, I'm sure we'd have several members willing to read it over and offfer advice.

Well my Topic is Marxism and its Influence on Liberation Movements during the Cold War and the Reaction to them" And I will most definitely post it! That would be perfect because I could have it peer viewed.
Post 05 Feb 2013, 19:40
That is a way too large topic. You could write a 300 page book and still don't go deep enough.
Only in south america you'll have dozens, if not hundreds, of movements influenced by marxism.
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]