Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

What do you know about communist Bulgaria?

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 26 Sep 2006, 10:30
Quote:
I think working at fast food place in Canada for $7 hour I would have way more money than you.

you are comparing apples to oranges, there is a thread in cafe mir for apples and oranges.
Post 16 Jun 2008, 15:44
I was horrified though to find that Dimitrov's mausoleum was dynamited ...a great disservice to a great and heroic anti-fascist....interesting documentray on it here

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ky1K155L8 ... re=related
Post 08 Jun 2009, 13:02
The Bulgarians Destroy They country 1989,when comunism fell everything just torn apart,the mirage call it democracy first came after that capitalism and now is something like a anarchy capitalism

in that country is ruling the words animal eat animal
Post 08 Jun 2009, 22:13
Dimitrov is one of the top marxist-leninist of all time. He is one of our best militant and leader of all time. We honor his memory.

His book Unity in the working-class and the development of the revolutionary unity--work of the communist and the politics of alliance and proletarian internationalsm is legendary and essential to all communist, marxist-leninist.

But the BSP today is social-democratic.

The Communist party of Bulgaria and i think maybe, Party of Bulgarian communist, is the party/parties recognized by the international communist movement and has been participants in the international meeting of communist- and workers parties.

Viva Dimitrov!
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]