Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

Marxism making a comeback

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 27 Jan 2015, 11:34
Marxism is making a comeback of sorts in China, not very surprising since Xi Jinping studied Marxism at university. Here, two articles
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/ ... s-his-marx

http://en.yibada.com/articles/10570/201 ... values.htm

This has been going on for a very long time, but the CPC finally seems to have been able to reconstruct its ideology.
Post 15 Mar 2016, 03:53
I am on a Basic Phone, so I don't know how well this will post. But yes, I am not surprised that Communism is making a comeback in the PRC. Look what Capitalism has wrought after all. The country is a mess. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Even prostitution has made a glorious comeback. Women no longer hold up half the sky. They are commodities. Does it shock you that people want dignity again?
lev
Post 15 Mar 2016, 04:14
A typical scene in Hollywood California nowadays are executives who while driving their sports cars looking for some fun chance upon a lovely decent Mexican lady washing her clothes in coin laundry. He introduces himself to the lovely lady. He asks her if he can bring her to dinner. She says, "I have a boyfriend". Executive retorts, "how much would it cost to go out with me?". No wonder the Communist Party of USA, California chapter are now teeming with members.
Post 15 Mar 2016, 06:18
I like Chaiman Mao's punishment for would-be pimps and johns...
lev
Post 15 Mar 2016, 15:54
I wish I could go on posting here, sir Mao II. But lately I've been harassed and threatened by agents of the police state here in Canada and the Philippines. They hack into my email and send incriminating messages to others I know including my loved ones. Since I have 'to get the message', this probably would be my last post. Thanks to all for very understanding posters including soviet 78 and Comrade Gulper. Many many thanks.
Post 15 Mar 2016, 22:24
Take care, Lev. I hope we see you again. Fight on, my Comrade.
Post 26 Mar 2016, 19:59
@lev, suffering from paranoia can be lethal, i agree.
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]