Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

Enver Hoxha

Log-in to remove advertisement.

Was Enver Hoxha positive or negative for Albania?

Very Positive
21%
Positive
22%
Neutral
10%
Negative
21%
Very Negative
21%
Other
5%

Total votes : 58
Post 30 Dec 2015, 00:13
No 14 wrote:
Those statements are of course pointless unless EdvardK and Ismail tell us what they would consider a communist. Probably for the one, it's "myself and Tito",

AHAHAHAHAH!!! Great stuff, that's hillarious!

No 14 wrote:
for the other it's "myself and Hoxha".

MUAHAHAHAHHA... kudos for this one, too!

No 14 wrote:
Or if they consider that unfair, I will simply say that they both hold on to very narrow and specific dogmas that nobody else is interested in.

No, not at all - it's fresh and funny!

I did - to defend myself a bit - raise a few topics on the subject of "what makes you a communist" and truth to be told I don't recall anyone being very specific and hitting the mark. One can hardly call a person a communist just because one thinks "Stalin/Lenin/Hoxha/Tito (or substitute with a favourite dictator) is cool" or because one read a book by some author about the USSR and knew immediately that this was the right way to go...

No 14 wrote:
..something more concrete than the people obsessing over Albania.

AHAHAAHAHAHA
)) I like your style, you must contribute more to the discussions here!
Post 30 Dec 2015, 02:45
Real Communists uphold Comrade Stalin and his fulfilling of the Legacy of Marx-Engels-Lenin!
Post 20 Feb 2017, 03:17
Hoxha wasn't what was positive. What was positive was the extension of the gains of the October Revolution; the formation of a deformed workers state.
Post 07 Mar 2018, 12:29
Hoxha made Albania and isolated state. It would be interested to see what stance he would have during Gorbacev reforms. If he hadnt died in 1985
Post 01 Apr 2018, 04:54
He potentially would have seen it as the final and inevitable stage in the restoration of capitalism in the Soviet Union.
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]