Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

Guess Trump Really Is A "Goldwater" Republican

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 11 Jan 2017, 06:01
Whoo, boy, the new line of revelations from our friends in the FSB are coming out in a (pardon the pun) stream.

My own take? It's a classic case of "kompromat" (incriminating info that may or may not be authentic). Trump owes the Boyars money. He needs a bit of prodding.

The FSB is the modern heir of the same guys who brought us such intelligence gems as the "Protocols of Zion." On the other hand, this is precisely the kind of bombshell that would have imploded harmlessly in the lap of Nixon, Ford, or either Bush.
Post 11 Jan 2017, 21:40
Haha nice pun! I won't say these allegations aren't true, given the sick things people in positions of power are regularly caught doing, but like you am leaning toward kompromat. I also don't know who would release such info, but will say that it would be extremely disadvantageous for Moscow to deliberately do so at this point. It's like what Lenin said...you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh...
Post 15 Jan 2017, 20:05
So what'd y'all make of this whole Meryl Streep vs. Donald Trump thing? I personally think that something akin to mass hysteria has taken hold within a significant portion of the American populace. It's very interesting to watch.

soviet78 wrote:
It's like what Lenin said...you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh...
Funny. Dude.

EDIT:
Governor Schwarzenegger says it as it is.
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]