Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

KPRF to launch TV channel

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 20 Feb 2014, 14:51
According to this article in The Hollywood Reporter, the KPRF (CPRF) is going to launch its own television channel. The channel will primarily broadcast in Siberia.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/r ... ion-681540

Any thoughts?
Loz
Post 20 Feb 2014, 15:27
Who cares really? Either about the KPRF or their Siberian ( not even all-Russian ) TV.
Are you going to watch that crap?

Best forget about that bunch of degenerates, they're not worth the attention.
Anyway all party-TV stations tend to be shit as a rule. Except maybe that RAI channel with links to the Italian CP and that French one.
Post 20 Feb 2014, 16:44
They already have an online tv channel which seems to mostly be documentaries and debates, I watched some about Belarus today and about pre-fab housing. I think there is a live stream that also has news, but on demand is obviously better for Internet users. It seemed pretty decent production quality. This wouldn't be anything new, as the article says, they just got a broadcasting license so now you can watch the same stuff over the air on your tv rather than the Internet.
Post 25 Feb 2014, 00:11
Loz wrote:
Who cares really? Either about the KPRF or their Siberian ( not even all-Russian ) TV.
Are you going to watch that crap?

Best forget about that bunch of degenerates, they're not worth the attention.
Anyway all party-TV stations tend to be shit as a rule. Except maybe that RAI channel with links to the Italian CP and that French one.

Nope, even if Marx was alive today, I'd probably wouldn't even watch a TV he fronted.
I don't even watch TV shows about him or his ideas. So why would I watch rubbish like this?
Post 25 Feb 2014, 00:15
Why is a newspaper/website called Hollywood Reporter reporting on this?
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]