Soviet-Empire.com U.S.S.R. and communism historical discussion.
[ Login ] [ Active ]

I think we found Yawmoth

Log-in to remove advertisement.
Post 11 Mar 2004, 20:46
Post 11 Mar 2004, 20:56
well.. that is one way to protest about sex. But Yawgmoth if you want to do this I reccomend you tie string tightly around it, and let the blood supply stop so when it drops off it wont kill you.
Post 11 Mar 2004, 21:19
Lol, that isn't me! But thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to give it a try. j/k when I choose to purge myself of the evil urges, I'll probably do it chemically.
Post 11 Mar 2004, 21:32
So you are giving into them now?
Post 11 Mar 2004, 21:53
I could live without that mental image
Post 11 Mar 2004, 22:20
Kizhevatov wrote:
...I reccomend you tie string tightly around it, and let the blood supply stop so when it drops off it wont kill you.

You seem to be the leading expert on this

Post 11 Mar 2004, 22:31
Come now, Yawgmoth...

Give yourself over, to absolute pleasure...
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:07
What's the problem here? Sex? Damn if that is a problem then we got some seriously sick people here!

I remember someone who said, that he would like to introduce some chemicals in the water in order to steel people there sexual lust... If someone did that, I would just kill this bastard! That's just sick... having sex means (for me) showing his entire love and devotion to another person, hetero or homo, that doesn't matter at all. I mean it's just natural, having sex is in human nature, it is part of what we are! If you people cannot accept that, you just don't accept the human race!
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:21
No it isn´t. Reject your unclean urges you heathen!
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:25
And remember that this is the only thing that seperates man from beast! Reproduction should only be conducted every eight years via test tubes in laboratories!

We will use sperm collected from people touching themselves to the picture that Andrei posted to ensure they get no pleasure!
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:28
Noo! Touching yourself *there* is sinful! Goes against god!
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:45
I have to say, I despise what we as a race stand for. I hate being associated with the animals that make up the majority of our species. I wolud happily give up the aforementioned desires in order to separate myself from this twisted collection of vagabonds and beasts. Nothing personal.
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:47
Krasniy_Volk wrote:
Noo! Touching yourself *there* is sinful! Goes against god!

what the fu** does that mean?

The dicussions here remember me my religion lessons at school....

Quote:
No it isn´t. Reject your unclean urges you heathen!

Unclean? Whats wrong with you? Reject? How old are you all? Never seen a girl I guess or never got the chance to meet one, who was interested in you? I think that you are just frustrated. damn you make me sick, really!
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:52
He was joking, Specnaz.
Post 11 Mar 2004, 23:55
Quote:
Spetsnaz said...

lots of things

you´re not too bright are you?

Quote:
Post 12 Mar 2004, 00:01
Quote:
you´re not too bright are you?

Sorry, but I have difficulties in seeing irony in what you wrote... you know my english is not so "good" (it's misrable). And I apologize if I attacked you, but with all those strange guys here, I gett a little bit confused...
Post 12 Mar 2004, 00:03
I´ve opposed to that kind of fundamentalism in the past, darnit!

You thought I had joined the Opus Dei overnight or something???
Post 12 Mar 2004, 00:06
hey hey, stay cool, I made a mistake! I know... like I said... I was confused... peace?
Post 12 Mar 2004, 00:09
Post 12 Mar 2004, 00:13
Krasniy_Volk wrote:
You thought I had joined the Opus Dei overnight or something???

Hehe, I actually suggested that to PoD
More Forums: The History Forum. The UK Politics Forum.
© 2000- Soviet-Empire.com. Privacy.
[ Top ]