You may not use the Soviet-Empire.com discussion forum unless you read, understand and agree to the forum rules and terms and conditions of use.
This website ("Soviet-Empire.com") is owned by Raseborg Web Development Ltd. Throughout this document "Soviet-Empire" refers to the website soviet-empire.com and the discussion forum located on that website.
By using Soviet-Empire you acknowledge that you agree to the following terms and conditions of use:
1. You agree to hold sole responsibility for all information you transmit through Soviet-Empire, including but not limited to: image files, sound files, video files, text-based logs, articles and/or other written material in whole or in part, as well as links or other direction to any such material. Furthermore, you hereby indemnify the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire from any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from your transmission of information through Soviet-Empire.
2. You understand that by browsing/using Soviet-Empire you might be exposed to objectionable, offensive, indecent and otherwise prohibited material. Additionally, you understand that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire can offer absolutely no guarantee regarding your exposure or potential exposure to unwanted material of any kind. Therefore, you agree to browse/use Soviet-Empire at your own discretion and risk.
3. You are responsible for your account, the password to your account and any activities conducted by your account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password and the account. You agree to ensure that your account is protected by a non-trivial password.
4. If you do not wish any information to be stored in Soviet-Empire's database, you must not use Soviet-Empire. You understand that the publishing of information upon Soviet-Empire is the purpose of uploading information to Soviet-Empire. By transmitting information through Soviet-Empire, you explicitly grant full and irrevocable, royalty-free license for that information to be published upon Soviet-Empire whenever you are legally empowered to grant such license. You understand that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire claim no responsibility for the maintenance, upkeep, indexing and/or catalogue of posted information, and you agree to completely absolve the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire of any such responsibility.
5. You agree to abstain from any action that might disturb, interrupt or malign the usability of Soviet-Empire, or involve Soviet-Empire in any such act. You understand this to include but not be limited to: the distribution of material containing viruses or other harmful, malicious, illicit and/or destructive code; tampering or interfering with the functionality of the host network, phpBB software and/or any other software or system constituting a component, accessory or account of Soviet-Empire; any attempts whatsoever to gain unauthorized access to preferences, data, or machinery at or through Soviet-Empire.
6. Soviet-Empire is presented on an "as is" and "as available" basis, and entirely without warranty. You agree to use Soviet-Empire at your own risk. The owners and operators of Soviet-Empire do not make any claim, advertisement, contract or guarantee to your use being an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free experience. You understand and accept that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire are neither obliged nor able to be bound to user expectations or requirements; that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire have no obligation to correct errors in Soviet-Empire, and nor do they have an obligation to "improve", "enhance", or to "update" the functionality or performance of any aspect of Soviet-Empire.
You further understand and accept that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire have the right to modify, cancel, or add function(s) to the site at any time, with or without prior warning or notice to you, the user. You understand that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire are in no way obligated to continue the existence of Soviet-Empire, for any duration, and that they are not liable to any party under any circumstances in the event that the decision is made to add or discontinue any or all function(s) of Soviet-Empire.
7. Soviet-Empire owners and operators may decide to terminate any or all of Soviet-Empire at any time, with or without cause. You agree that Soviet-Empire owners and operators will not be liable to you the user or any other party following the termination of any or all of Soviet-Empire.
8. You understand that the owners and operators of Soviet-Empire may suspend or terminate your access to Soviet-Empire at any time, with or without notification or cause. You agree to your account and all information thereby transmitted through Soviet-Empire being left "as is", edited, dumped, banned or deleted regardless of your current access status.
9. Soviet-Empire owners and operators are not responsible to the user's computer system or any data stored on such computer system for any damage that may occur as a result or presumed result of use of Soviet-Empire, nor the downloading of data and software from (or linked to from) Soviet-Empire.
You agree Soviet-Empire owners and operators will not be liable for any loss of use, interruption of business, or any indirect, or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits) regardless of the form of action.
10. You acknowledge that all the information on Soviet-Empire, including all content, data on any software, sound, photographs and any text, video, or any other information presented to the user by any of Soviet-Empire, or any of the advertising materials, or materials presented by other users of Soviet-Empire, may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or patents. You agree that you are permitted to use such protected content only as authorized by the owners of such content and are not allowed to reproduce, copy, distribute or use in any other content without an explicit authorizations by the owners of such content.
11. Soviet-Empire owners and operators reserve the right to modify the forum rules and terms and conditions of use at any time and at their sole discretion. The updated and current version of this document will be posted on the website (this web-page) and your continuation of use of Soviet-Empire constitutes an agreement by you the user to be bound by the new forum rules and terms and conditions of use. It is your responsibility to check this document regularly. You MUST immediately discontinue use of Soviet-Empire if at any point you do not agree to any portion of the forum rules or terms and conditions of use.
12. Soviet-Empire owners and operators have the option to give notices to users via online announcements or email. Soviet-Empire owners and operators may post messages on the Bulletin Board or contact you by email to inform you of changes to the forum rules, terms and conditions of use or any other matters of importance; such announcements constitute a notice to you the user.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Finland, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.